Whoa

Join Discord

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Just on Youtube a few minutes ago and came across an old Legend of Mir video, which reminded me of this, can't believe this place is still about. Don't know if any of you remember me, it's been a while :O How are you all :)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Can't say I've missed any of the bullshit on here, read a few posts here and there and it's never changed. I thought people would have moved on from wanting the gratification of putting others down online?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not changed at all then? Not grown up at all then? Haha.

A great example of maturity, someone who has "pubes" and "tits" in their profile.

TROLOLOLOL

Reactions: Tai

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Can't remember the last time I was here, that's why it's like that :P I don't Mir anymore, used to play it loads...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just on Youtube a few minutes ago and came across an old Legend of Mir video, which reminded me of this, can't believe this place is still about. Don't know if any of you remember me, it's been a while :O How are you all :)

I got all excited for a moment then. I had you mistaken with YoYoYo for some reason (who I love irl) then I saw your sig and remembered you were a bit of a jerk off.

Hi though.

A great example of maturity, someone who has "pubes" and "tits" in their profile.

TROLOLOLOL

Lol'd.