Why do you all still play???

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
as title says why do YOU play , i see the same old faces on every server.

how can you even be assed lvling week after week on a diff server?

mirs just not what it used to be , generaly just people on servers with big ego who think there pro lol.

just like on usa i was a 60 warr with good kit against a lvl 103 , pvp'd me he owned me with ff , told him to not use ff and he got raped 2 twice.
People these days cant play for **** , they think a wizz is just used to press ff + shield.

end of rant :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Im tryin get into Woool again. Very intresting game which never got back on its feet :(

Chinease korean has over 500 members on 8 different servers. "But Sadly its all chinease..." But if they made other langauge servers im sure they would made alot more profit/members :)

I'm tryin to stick away from mir and goto Woool. Mir aint worth playing these days. They go down/up like a YoYo. Rushed & Very unbalanced. Only best servers i would love to play for long time if it stayed up long time would be.. Torozor,Insane Or RageZone. I wouldnt mind playing Crusade 1.9 Again tbh. But i guess there old now and there's new files out.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Only best servers i would love to play for long time if it stayed up long time would be.. Torozor,Insane Or RageZone. I wouldnt mind playing Crusade 1.9 Again tbh. But i guess there old now and there's new files out.

Convert them to new files?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Tom27 failed at that and released 2.3 Crusade Bugged to death files. Also i wouldnt like to carry on there work. I would profer the "Main Creators" To run the server on the new files :)

I get bored to easy creating them. Would rather play thn create.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Tom27 failed at that and released 2.3 Crusade Bugged to death files. Also i wouldnt like to carry on there work. I would profer the "Main Creators" To run the server on the new files :)

I get bored to easy creating them. Would rather play thn create.

crusade 1.9 was originaly done by niss. i then took over with hosting crusade 1.9 and made crusade 2.3 which then got made into bandet 2.3 which is now waiting on decent set of 2.6 files to relaunch bandet again.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
it looks that way. if i new how to code the files believe me i would have done by now so i guess i have to wait like other people.

Waiting a while.

the hereos would be a awsome server ,just the people putting them up do 2 hours work and think they got a server.

and imo you need someone who codes or can code or nothing unique about your server.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
the hereos would be a awsome server ,just the people putting them up do 2 hours work and think they got a server.

and imo you need someone who codes or can code or nothing unique about your server.

Just because a user can't code doesn't mean it's going to be a crap server. It's how the server falls together, structure and vibe it has. Not just because someone can put a coloured name on an item e.g. four heroes.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Just because a user can't code doesn't mean it's going to be a crap server. It's how the server falls together, structure and vibe it has. Not just because someone can put a coloured name on an item e.g. four heroes.

when did i see it would be crap...seriously learn to read what i put.

if you re-read my post you will see my point is same as yours ''sick of people putting 2 hour servers up'' = ''It's how the server falls together, structure and vibe''
( you dont get structure and vibe with hours- adays work.)

and yes a coder does help ALOT.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
crusade 1.9 was originaly done by niss. i then took over with hosting crusade 1.9 and made crusade 2.3 which then got made into bandet 2.3 which is now waiting on decent set of 2.6 files to relaunch bandet again.

if u somehow refere to my files i can't see on what ur waiting
they r 2.6 bug free,balanced with all sin skills working, having all 2.3 (TD features ) and still being developed

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Coder = Luxury not a neccessity.

when did i say it was , yes a coder is a luxury and he/she makes your server unique.

all of us here have seen 99% of the map skins for map making and all the normol caves , same with mobs.
Thats not unique , you keep trying to prove me wrong and keep making points that i agree with lol ,i never said a coder is a neccessity.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Your an idiot. Am not trying to prove you wrong, am just clearly making a statement. Making a server unique is not hard. When Camalot is up I want you to try it. See what non coders can do.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Your an idiot. Am not trying to prove you wrong, am just clearly making a statement. Making a server unique is not hard. When Camalot is up I want you to try it. See what non coders can do.

fair enough :)