Why Forbidden Mir3 Has gone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2007
Hi all,
Right im going to tell you all the full story about forbidden server and why it's gone down.

What's Happened:
The dedi owner (moody) booted me off the team for spending time with girls in real life and not updating the server for a week straight. I told him updates were going to be added, just give me time to work on them but it seems he just wanted me off the team quickly.

Whats Happened to Forbidden Mir3:
Hold tight guys who liked the server.
Moody has partenered with SirSimpson/PureKill there the same person and they have DELETED the server.

What's going to be done now:
I've been told that they are making a new server called WarZone.

Donaters:
The people who donated, feel free to cancel transaction.

Last Words:
Good Luck to Moody and PureKill/SirSimpson with their new server, Hope it all turns out well.

Sorry to all players, I had no idea this was going to happen as they just kicked me and didnt tell me.

Thanks

/Addy

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Another Server by PureKill and another server down from Addy.

All about donations maybe?

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I was speaking to sirsimpson and the scott (moody) and i they have been doing WarZone, for some time now =S. They never mention a server called Forbidden, I always for it was WarZone:fthrower:. confusing.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Tbh addy its not like you giving donations back as you have stole £300+ pound of moody keeping the donations to your self and spending on rndpro.

On the other hand scott said you was not keeping server up to date as it was down for 3-4 days because of? Thats the question.

Anyway ye and moody are making a server together and its going to be ace.

/Simpson

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah whenever you play a new server never use the same username and password

My post about about Itold you so got removed?

Forbidden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2007
Tbh addy its not like you giving donations back as you have stole £300+ pound of moody keeping the donations to your self and spending on rndpro.

On the other hand scott said you was not keeping server up to date as it was down for 3-4 days because of? Thats the question.

Anyway ye and moody are making a server together and its going to be ace.

/Simpson

Stolen my arse, I kept the dedi payment up for 4 months i spent some on RNDpro because you hacked me tom, i needed my kit back.

Then we got friends again and you said sorry, i forgave u and gave u access to my account again. moody has also had access to my account in the past.

Lets work out the payment shall we.
  • £300 from Donations from our old server.
  • £60 x4 so say £240
  • left me with £60 for myself after keeping server up to date for 4 months.
So before you go saying ive stolen money off scott, I suggest you think about the above tom.

The server was down due to firewall problems, scott should still have the emails.
I notified Scott about this situation, i rung him and told him.

Any problems ring me, you have my number.

/Addy

P.S. Sorry to all players I didnt know that this was going to happen.

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If anyone actually plays ANY Server by these 3, they must be MAD! There are a few good high rate servers out there that will stay up and have proven so by STAYING UP! Try Taral.. , why go for a server you KNOW will go down in less than a month after taking donations? How many times does this have to happen before people will learn?

/Mick

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Makes me laugh, Don't people get banned for this sort of thing?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
yeah Idebaga ur right there are realy enough other servers (highrate) that stays up a long time. Mhh ill think Gms that takes donations do nothin and kick the servers one after one should not be here realy. that is a possibility of destroying the game also. i hope that ppls that had played on that forbidden server/war server what ever will go to the old known running servers.

(that was a point for my team to dont take donations that ever can make trouble and we do it for our personal fun)

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
rite all i am the dedi owner (moody)

now this is the true story

this dedi is my 5 dedi i have owned
3 went down due to addy messing them up

as u all no matrix server, we made £300 on donations and no addy didnt pay for n e of the dedi's cos i paid for every1 out of my own pocket.

i have lost about £600 due to dedi's and the main reason why i started mir dev n gettin dedi's was so i can raise abit more cash for my lil baby 5 month old boy cos im only 18 n money is tight.

so yes addy did steal £300 off me and spend it on psychokiller on RND

sorry for all the inconveniance caused, and i hope to see u all in WarZone :)

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
rite all i am the dedi owner (moody)

now this is the true story

this dedi is my 5 dedi i have owned
3 went down due to addy messing them up

as u all no matrix server, we made £300 on donations and no addy didnt pay for n e of the dedi's cos i paid for every1 out of my own pocket.

i have lost about £600 due to dedi's and the main reason why i started mir dev n gettin dedi's was so i can raise abit more cash for my lil baby 5 month old boy cos im only 18 n money is tight.

so yes addy did steal £300 off me and spend it on psychokiller on RND

sorry for all the inconveniance caused, and i hope to see u all in WarZone :)

i think that says it all.....psychokiller is a known scammer/thief

Status
Not open for further replies.