Wil/Wix help please

McMasterMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
how can i get the right Wil/Wix for my db do i have to make it or somthink ?

/Rapeza

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
McMasterMan said:
how can i get the right Wil/Wix for my db do i have to make it or somthink ?

/Rapeza

make the DB yurself search around ull find a guide u shud use blams patches www.blaminator.co.uk/stuff download hum weapon and items and put them in yur data folder he has the shape lists for the armours and weapons all u need 2 do is get lom image veiwer open items and get looks or use MSE (Mir Server Editor) could find that aswell if u search

/Doaky

;)

anto135

To get the right Wil and Wix you need to know what will the db is based off of. IE:if your using the normal db that come with the untouched files you only need the normal 1.4 wils.
There was a guide hanging around here somewhere on how to add items, monsters and magic to your server search and you'l prob find them but basicly to add items or you need image viewer and open hum.wil for the items and they go in order and you need to put the number into shape of whitch armour is in witch place. For the image of it ingame you need to open dnitems.wil and they go in order also and you put the number of witch image it is in looks in stditems.db. For monsters get MSE (mir server editor) and load the monster database and go through it and you can see at the side what the monster would look like ingame.

/Anto - better than doaky :).

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
You have added a couple of words and phrases u realy didnt need 2 post did u it was pointless like this 1

/Doaky

anto135

So why make that pointless post?
I was joking i now see you realy cant take a joke.

anto135

Sorry boss.
McMasterMan, did you understand my post as reading it back through now i cant properly, if you cant search for that guide a talked about.