WildDragon Mir2 [Crystal] - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Is this not super P2W? Potions (Don't care much about this tbh), Runebox shards, Quality orbs, Socket orbs, Mounts/Mount items (Assuming the give stats unmounted), 7 Day Pads Exp/Drop rate. On top of Nobility using gold so people can sell gs items/sell gold for nobility points. Nobility gives exp/drop/main stat for buff/

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales
evreytime i click exe to use patch it just shows the loading symbol then nothing, i have no issues with any other current servers
any ideas?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
@3gena Credit where credits due, the server isn’t bad at all and pretty fun to play if I’m honest, not as donation hungry as I thought either, well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Sells to players from what I’ve heard, no thanks lol
i had many offers in theend and refused and started to geting some inhere also.
btw Exppots (in Gameshop for Gold - GG , Nobility is only for gold , Catchup is free , Exppads(S,M) version is for Gold -GG).

Attachments

• Screens.png
    Screens.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: deano13

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
alot of the arabs who spend money on the servers wil also try to buy items, i had loads but refused them, even had one guy claiming that he owned me because he donated... it happens

EDIT: fixed the typo of gay to guy >.< damn thats funnier as gay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deano13 and 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
alot of the arabs who spend money on the servers wil also try to buy items, i had loads but refused them, even had one gay claiming that he owned me because he donated... it happens
in TheEnd server i fighted with someone who asked me to sell him mirsword , armour or he will ask paypal for fully refund LOL.
but i refused and he did a refund but paypal gave him a kick and i won all the cases. lol

Laylas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2013
Why the need to make everything so easy? You’ve basically just **** on all your players that have donated and worked hard to get where there at for new players to come along and catch up with ease? I can see why you have such a bad reputation for being a cash cow, you’ve just hit the nail on the head, milk the players that have worked hard and donated in the first week, to make everything piss easy after not even a week…. Yer.. keep my tenner, I’m out.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Wouldnt recommend geeking the game, or playing wiz
someone played 10 hours a day to only get his entire class nerfed (wiz) because people crying they levelled too quick

Good casual server... Wiz have been completely been gutted, do not recommend playing the class, warriors/taos lvl just as quick once they get lvlin spells

Sin/tao Goto for soloing, warrs for scalin and domination lategame

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Wouldnt recommend geeking the game, or playing wiz
someone played 10 hours a day to only get his entire class nerfed (wiz) because people crying they levelled too quick

Good casual server... Wiz have been completely been gutted, do not recommend playing the class, warriors/taos lvl just as quick once they get lvlin spells

Sin/tao Goto for soloing, warrs for scalin and domination lategame
1626544488415.gif

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
But if u look at sabuk, the owners get instant tele to the box while others have to run more.. no sense

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Why the need to make everything so easy? You’ve basically just **** on all your players that have donated and worked hard to get where there at for new players to come along and catch up with ease? I can see why you have such a bad reputation for being a cash cow, you’ve just hit the nail on the head, milk the players that have worked hard and donated in the first week, to make everything piss easy after not even a week…. Yer.. keep my tenner, I’m out.
DeJaVu although a bit quicker this time