Will host perfect mir3 server

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Its wasn't on topic because it stemmed from this post! But.. as long as you don't insult any more people, I don't have a problem with the other posts.

Floyd, please don't insult people.

To all, Post without calling them idiot's or clueless (or something else!), you can post your opinion's without the need to try to bring them down personally.

Keep on topic, and keep it clean.

------------------------------------------------------

On Topic :)P) Hows your team coming along BrainBox?

Clueless isn't an insult unless you're actually clueless.

If you want to see real insults, just ask.

Those mob magics look great.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
well clearly they are new files and got nothing to do with Cruel Dragon, if you look at the pricture it says KingLom3, so they are a new set of files, probably with new class, and the new usa/euro spells that didnt came out yet, they got nothing to do with Xtreme files, i've played Kaos Open Beta and they look most likely Cruel Dragon 3.55

Would be nice the files to be released, mir3 is kinda old look at mir2, the people got 2.6 files and the new assasin class (well if the assasin is going to be coded in or its alredy on files mir2 is ALOT ahead than mir3

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
well clearly they are new files and got nothing to do with Cruel Dragon, if you look at the pricture it says KingLom3, so they are a new set of files, probably with new class, and the new usa/euro spells that didnt came out yet, they got nothing to do with Xtreme files, i've played Kaos Open Beta and they look most likely Cruel Dragon 3.55

Would be nice the files to be released, mir3 is kinda old look at mir2, the people got 2.6 files and the new assasin class (well if the assasin is going to be coded in or its alredy on files mir2 is ALOT ahead than mir3

I believe the new class doesn't even need to be added. 3 Orginal class's is more than enough

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

Xtreme have sources and I know other people who have mir3 source code.

Khaos is just a 3.55 server with scripts but they do have a set of source..

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Xtreme have sources and I know other people who have mir3 source code.

Khaos is just a 3.55 server with scripts but they do have a set of source..
i didnt say they dont have the source...i sayd these files got nowt to do with xtreme files...

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
where you get the new files mir3kr ?:)

They got new skills in it ?

i just got these pictures off infiniti forum. they said they are working on the a new server file with new skills as well

mapadale

where you get the new files mir3kr ?:)

They got new skills in it ?

They are King/Cruel files, a couple of teams are currently working on them.

They look like they are custom coded files. Xtreme had some source like that I think.

Nope just plain old King/Cruel files

Looks like they got assassin in them? looking at the last screeny, thats the assassin char by the looks of it,

If u need any help drop me a message on either [email protected] or [email protected]

-Dan

No assasin in them as of yet.

Kaos is a heavely modded 3.55 server and nothing more.

In the latest set of King/Cruel files, they have all armours working, all spells and some nice ones at that. The mounts are all armoured, though you can change them back to normal ones.

They are a good set of files.

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
they said they would be providing cheats, but you can block anti-para run cheat on server side. curious

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
yea will they br realesed, just coriuse would like to see a high rate server with these files :D

mapadale

The only issue that I know off at the moment with the files, is level restriction. They only allow you up to 255 and then reset back to 1 again, though the other stats are open to 65555.

I've been trying to see if I can combine 3.55 files with the king/cruel to open the level, but these seem to be client side.

There is all ready a set of King/Cruel released, I think Kaori may have them on her site. Though I will say these are limited that are currently released.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
The only issue that I know off at the moment with the files, is level restriction. They only allow you up to 255 and then reset back to 1 again, though the other stats are open to 65555.

I've been trying to see if I can combine 3.55 files with the king/cruel to open the level, but these seem to be client side.

There is all ready a set of King/Cruel released, I think Kaori may have them on her site. Though I will say these are limited that are currently released.

As you said i would personally stick with 3.55 for time being untill this terrible level cap has been increased.

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009

I talked to the guy who post those screens, you can get level 65555, and all stats to be 65555 as well. and your HP/MP wouldn't be resetted

mapadale

I talked to the guy who post those screens, you can get level 65555, and all stats to be 65555 as well. and your HP/MP wouldn't be resetted
Tell them to post screenies of the chars over 10K then.

As I don't beleve them.

mir3kr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2009
63104604.jpg

36606570.jpg

81569649.jpg

21297799.jpg

18023549.jpg

11735075.jpg