WonderLand - The Second Season

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
WonderLand - The Second Season

It's finally here!
Get the patches at our forums: WonderLand Forums

Get IP on forums

INFO

Start Lvl: 7
Start Gold: 10,000

Uptime: Hopefully 24/7 (a few reboots here and there when implementing things, we'll let you know)
EXP Rate: 10x - 20x depending on area
Drop Rate: 5x - 10x depending on area
Equipment: Low to Mid stats pre-40, Mid to High stats 40+
Quests: Plenty! More to be added when people get to a certain stage with them. (We have our own 'Regional Alliance' System which is still yet to be fully implemented).
Additonal Info:
New 'Advanced Jobs', choose to be either a Dark Knight or Paladin for Warrior, Red Mage for Taoist and Sorcerer for Wizard.
Music for certain events has been implemented ie. Sabuk Wars, PvP.
New Barron Province and Barron Wall, where is it?
Tons of custom mobs and items.

For a short time only: TreeOfDiamonds, TreeOfTheOnyx, TreeOfZodiacs and BeastOfTheGems are spawning around Bichon Province! These monsters drop lvl 45+ gear depending on the type of gemstone tree. Warning: Low drop rate.

We hope you enjoy your stay on WonderLand ^^

HolyDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Fleetwood
np gilgamesh ^^;

i've been seeing ppl get kicked off the game as soon as u log in...u need the mir.exe that has now been uploaded on the site guys

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
cant log in i type in my pass and user select the server name and it just kinda freeze's :whathuh: :whathuh:

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
yeah

ok sorted that problem out aint gonna say what i done wrong :P

but now forums wont work so i cant get EXE >.<

Know y i carnt get on the forums ? :gunman:

Scroll

great server, advise all to play apart from the cheating, hacking morons who just in my view suck beyond belief :middle:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Heh yeah it's alot of fun and a good server imo, as good as the first one by far :p.

Down from 7am - 6pm GMT tho =/ due to some technical difficulties with Holy's Pc >_<.

Scroll

Soul said:
Heh yeah it's alot of fun and a good server imo, as good as the first one by far :p.

Down from 7am - 6pm GMT tho =/ due to some technical difficulties with Holy's Pc >_<.
Glad I'm at work then :thumbup:
Gotta love it when they have a laptop at work for you to use on your breaks :hidepc:

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
Scroll said:
Gotta love it when they have a laptop at work for you to use on your breaks :hidepc:
lol and u say im addicted 2 mir or what eva.. and on ur breaks at work u go on mir rofl :brows2:

Scroll

Polar said:
lol and u say im addicted 2 mir or what eva.. and on ur breaks at work u go on mir rofl :brows2:
No I browse about 10 different forums I'm members of I don't play mir.

I come to office have a smoke while looking at forums, then go to kitchens and make myself a nice kangaroo steak with chips and wedges :compp: I then eat my food while I talk to my mates and while I post on forums. So that makes me addicted to mir does it?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Scroll said:
No I browse about 10 different forums I'm members of I don't play mir.

I come to office have a smoke while looking at forums, then go to kitchens and make myself a nice kangaroo steak with chips and wedges :compp: I then eat my food while I talk to my mates and while I post on forums. So that makes me addicted to mir does it?

He seems to think so *pokes Tan* Finally realised it was u :p heh.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Scroll said:
gotta love it when u work on a PC, with internet ;)