virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
ρяєα¢нєя;646528 said:
Account Creation:

accountib7.jpg

Might need a bit of tweaking to the bottom of the box, but pretty much finished.

p

ver good peice m8 you deserve some rep for it :)

and let me know by pm when they are done i wouldnt mind useing them for my project im doing with files :)

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Couldn't sleep so i thought i'd update this thread. Haven't done a lot in the last week or so, been pretty busy. But did manage to get this done:

Change Password Screen:

changepasscx9.jpg

I will be moving on to the in game interface now that all the login screens are done.

p

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Started playing around with the in game interface, and thought i'd get peoples thoughts before i pressed on, heres what i have so far:

In game interface, Step 1:

ingame1nf1.jpg

Thats just a screenshot taken from photoshop, but is good enought to get some thoughts on.

p

PS: Sorry for double post.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Looks good, Nice work cant wait to use this interface once its fully finished!!!!

/Zen2

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Pretty much finished the main interface now:

In game interface, part 2:

ingame1ss9.jpg

Photoshop template:

ingame2mt7.jpg

Pressed buttons need making but apart from that i think it's probably finished. Will move on to NPC boxes etc when i get the time.

Comments?

p

Last edited:

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Very good work, one problem i would point out is you are limiting the screen view from the user with the increased height over the health and mp bar aswell as over the quick item slot. Would make things look slightly smaller imo

Just my opinion tho, very good job

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i really like. just need to make the text background see through.

is it all your own work from scatch? or taken from another interface?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Nice work Preach! I especially like the part that you've down around the HP/MP bar, looks awesome! +rep.

/kizza

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
In reference to 'IngameInterface Part 2', I would carry on the 'wave' effect around the exp & weight bars, think it may look better.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
ingame2mt7.jpg

Pressed buttons need making but apart from that i think it's probably finished. Will move on to NPC boxes etc when i get the time.

Comments?

p

the edges are annoying me, can you do me a favour?

select the blur/smudge tool and quickly run it across the edges of this, it will get rid of that horrible pixalation **** around the edges.

apart from that this is the business mate

also i think the background lets it down abit, i really like the tree trunk looking gear in charselect/log in etc. but that background is crappy due to how its changed with 32bit.

why not try one from the actual assasin files?

Last edited:

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Thanks for the feedback guys. Are you thinking like a completley see through Text Area, or faded?

the edges are annoying me, can you do me a favour?

select the blur/smudge tool and quickly run it across the edges of this, it will get rid of that horrible pixalation **** around the edges.

apart from that this is the business mate

Done all the tidying up. Just stuck up the rough version for some thoughts.

also i think the background lets it down abit, i really like the tree trunk looking gear in charselect/log in etc. but that background is crappy due to how its changed with 32bit.

why not try one from the actual assasin files?

Yea thats one of the bits i've been looking at. Pretty easy change when i find a decent picture. :)

In reference to 'IngameInterface Part 2', I would carry on the 'wave' effect around the exp & weight bars, think it may look better.

Yea i was thinking about doing that, not sure how it would look though, plus would take a loooong time. :P

p

Last edited:

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hi everyone, i know i haven't done anything on this in a while, but i needed a hour break from my uni assignments so i made some changes to the first ingame interface.

Let me know what you think:

preacher1.jpg

It's still not finished by the way. :P

p

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
ρяєα¢нєя;711451 said:
Hi everyone, i know i haven't done anything on this in a while, but i needed a hour break from my uni assignments so i made some changes to the first ingame interface.

Let me know what you think:

preacher1.jpg

It's still not finished by the way. :P

p

Can me and it have some alone time?