World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
for the time being the server does not av donations, im going to put up a while and see how it goes. if its ok i will add later on to pay for dedi, server is not based on donations and never will

Server will be longterm, my past servers lasted around 8-10 months, that was high rate and reached its peak and died, only reason it went down. This time these files are amazing with no limits so neither does the server term.

i have no problems with any1, all im doing is enjoying the new server files and creating a server which i have always loved doing.

Hope all of yas come on and play when up!

Put donations in, u dont put up with this community of cry babys and twats for free, if u do ur mad.

gamenetwork didnt run mir for free,

blizzard doesnt run wow for free,.

gaming is a multi-billion pound industry, why not make ur money?

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Put donations in, u dont put up with this community of cry babys and twats for free, if u do ur mad.

gamenetwork didnt run mir for free,

blizzard doesnt run wow for free,.

gaming is a multi-billion pound industry, why not make ur money?

Hes got a point however donations can ruin the best of mir servers so just be careful how much your willing to let people pay for, nothing worse for me to work hard getting to say lvl 70 then getting owned by a level 120 whos paid for his level and kit :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Every single server that has been succesful had huge donations.

End.

If u dont like it fo from mir and play those 5 UC players.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011

End.

lol well thanks for ur educated input there but i dont think ill "fo from mir" if donations ruin server ill simply change servers, a server doesnt need huge donations to be good.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
please dont flame me thread guys!

i do understand about donations and i wont spoil the game when they come into the server in the future.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
please dont flame me thread guys!

i do understand about donations and i wont spoil the game when they come into the server in the future.

im not flaming just giving my opinion :)

Still think it will be up sunday?

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
im really dont want to put up thisweekend as im rushin it. but im gonner try, theres still loads todo, just hope peeps dont see whats on then go lol as theirs alot more to come.

U think i shud put up?

UPDATE* done lots of sets items to level 80/90, finished cave drops and boss

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
im really dont want to put up thisweekend as im rushin it. but im gonner try, theres still loads todo, just hope peeps dont see whats on then go lol as theirs alot more to come.

U think i shud put up?

mmm i dno really it would be good to get up before the others but if its rushed and has problems people will leave for the newer ones anyway so its really up to u, if come sunday ur not ready then ur not ready simple as that

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

U think i shud put up?

first impressions are everything, you want people to log on and get addicted and think about playing the next day so make sure youve got it ready ;P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeh if it's not ready don't put it up or rush it.

End.

You're really annoying. I don't like you.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Noticed since you keep infracting me.

My point is exactly what i said.A server being succesful/enjoyable has nothing at all to do with donations.Havent ever donated and never will yet i never had any problem being on top lvls/kits on servers with huge donations.

You keep infracting me for spam or whatever yet ppl that post stupid crap like "omg its ben/daydie/lapta/whoever" "this will be a donation server" etc in order to start huge flame wars and diss servers get away with it and its always the same ppl doing it.

On another note i dont give a flying ^&£$ if u like me or not.

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
this looks like a well thought out server, looking forward to it:D

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it is a good server just needs more caves n hunting places ;) and hes still got stuff to add yet from his list

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Yeah it's a good server because it's things we havn't really seen before but most of the npcs on his server is taken from a chinese online guide and translated into english and slapped on the server, it's not exactly a hard job. These heroes server files have so much features in them and we havn't seen most of them in td's 2.3 because they never had them. So expect surprises but its all about determination really, if you think you can go far, you can do it. So let's just see how the gameplay is, you never know, it might be crap.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Donations don't ruin servers, if the server is actually half decent, it won't matter.

Look at the biggest, long running servers still up at the moment....all take loads of donations.

The only people who still cry about donations are people who want to play 10 usercount servers 24 hours a day.

Time is money, people just get well to worked up about a game they can play for free, Mir isn't your life, just get on with it and play....or dont.

On Topic:

Server sounds good, probs give it a try at some point.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Donations don't ruin servers, if the server is actually half decent, it won't matter.

Look at the biggest, long running servers still up at the moment....all take loads of donations.

The only people who still cry about donations are people who want to play 10 usercount servers 24 hours a day.

Time is money, people just get well to worked up about a game they can play for free, Mir isn't your life, just get on with it and play....or dont.

On Topic:

Exactly and those who have a problem with donations/daydie will still play his server because they know that all his servers have been fun.
And those who cry about donations are those who can't compete, end of the day, mir is a free game, play it or dont.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011

On Topic:

Exactly and those who have a problem with donations/daydie will still play his server because they know that all his servers have been fun.
And those who cry about donations are those who can't compete, end of the day, mir is a free game, play it or dont.

if this is aimed at me im not moaning about donations im simply stating my opinion if your opinions are different thats fine each to there own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.