World Of Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You aint allowed an opinion on something you have no idea(neither do i) how it will work.Your opinion only causes flame wars between me you whoever.

1.It might be a fast cash server for daydie that will last 2weeks and milk some cash from retards.
2.It might be a long term server that will have crap drops and everything will be bought with cash (sort like MR)
3.It can be a succesfull server that will simply have donations for items that actually drop ingame.
4.None of the above.

Point is why flame a server when you have no idea how it will be like?Its basicly like saying "FFS lvl64 tao ring has OPed stats" when you havent seen it...

Edit:I aint willing to defend daydie or whoever.I dont give a flying **** about him.I just liked those files and im waiting for a decent server.If some1 can bring a good hero server with or without donations i ll be glad to play it.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
if this is aimed at me im not moaning about donations im simply stating my opinion if your opinions are different thats fine each to there own :)

it wasn't aimed at you, it was just in general.

You aint allowed an opinion on something you have no idea(neither do i) how it will work.Your opinion only causes flame wars between me you whoever.

1.It might be a fast cash server for daydie that will last 2weeks and milk some cash from retards.
2.It might be a long term server that will have crap drops and everything will be bought with cash (sort like MR)
3.It can be a succesfull server that will simply have donations for items that actually drop ingame.
4.None of the above.

Point is why flame a server when you have no idea how it will be like?Its basicly like saying "FFS lvl64 tao ring has OPed stats" when you havent seen it...

Edit:I aint willing to defend daydie or whoever.I dont give a flying **** about him.I just liked those files and im waiting for a decent server.If some1 can bring a good hero server with or without donations i ll be glad to play it.

who is flaming?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Noticed since you keep infracting me.

My point is exactly what i said.A server being succesful/enjoyable has nothing at all to do with donations.Havent ever donated and never will yet i never had any problem being on top lvls/kits on servers with huge donations.

You keep infracting me for spam or whatever yet ppl that post stupid crap like "omg its ben/daydie/lapta/whoever" "this will be a donation server" etc in order to start huge flame wars and diss servers get away with it and its always the same ppl doing it.

On another note i dont give a flying ^&£$ if u like me or not.

Keep infracting you? Let's see, you received a WARNING (not an infraction) for double posting at the beginning of the month, and one infraction for spam... so exaggerate a little more please.

And the only person flaming in this thread is you, with your angry little rage-posts.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011

4.None of the above.

you seem to be the only person causing any flame tbh i wasnt having a dig at daydie or saying his server is gna be donations based, i dont even know daydie so i have no problem with him i was simply inputting my opinion on donations and i asked a few questions thats it i dno what ur problem is..

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
I really doubt its up this weekend, more then likely it will be next weekend, as i need to upload client setup autopatcher, fix bugs etc and few tweeks... Sorry about this guys, but it will either be up mid week or nextweekend 100% even if its not ready!

http://worldofheroes.co.uk/forum/index.php

forums for the server. please use if your going to play

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You use the basic hero client that can be found in most threads and just change ip in mir.ini

Pretty enjoyable atm.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I cant post a link cause i dont host it.Suppose u could find it on pandorica thread and on the section of hero files.The ip its on 3rd page here

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
back.... internet was down lol new IP:

Will be bk up ina sec and ill b on

P.S Unknown ya cuda just posted the link not re-drected to diff server thread,

Last edited:

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
It's LOMCN's official test server which is not even up anymore. If you want people to play your server, they will need that full guide because some people don't know how to get on. Should thank me tbh but I don't think i'll bother next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.