Ruby World Of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
ive done that, just wont download 110 files now, keep retrying but it isnt working! aha
Yup, im still uploading new data folder. It should be finished in 1 hour.
Do you have any other RubyM2 client files? You could use those until autopatcher can finish the download.

kingkong123

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2013
how come everytime I try go on server it says connection closed im using the new ip and everything but still says it

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Promo video added to first post :)

I know it isn't that great, but it's my first time.
If someone is experienced with this, feel free to contact me :)

Last edited:

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Promo video added to first post :)

I know it isn't that great, but it's my first time.
If someone is experienced with this, feel free to contact me :)

Looks ok to me :).

I will be logging on this evening and playing majority of the weekend, any helpful guilds or players want to help me boost a few levels would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

/Anonymous.
/Topman

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Conn closed 3:24 IN VIDEO =LOL

Last edited:

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Levelings just a bit to slow for me, If there was more players, or anyone to start with id probly play it.

As for mobs in the Main town, i don't think they drop, and you out level the quests way to early.

Level 1 = 100Exp to level.
Level 1 Quest gives 25 Exp.
Think you need to revise this Speed.

Anyway, best of luck with the server, but just a bit boring at that pace with noone to level with,.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Levelings just a bit to slow for me, If there was more players, or anyone to start with id probly play it.

As for mobs in the Main town, i don't think they drop, and you out level the quests way to early.

Level 1 = 100Exp to level.
Level 1 Quest gives 25 Exp.
Think you need to revise this Speed.

Anyway, best of luck with the server, but just a bit boring at that pace with noone to level with,.
Usual usercount at the evening in weekdays is around 12 - not much people play in weekends.

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Conn closed 3:24 IN VIDEO =LOL
What do you mean?

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
conn closed in game when i try to play it. 3:24 in video says no lag 100% uptime :P

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
95.211.238.152is the IP in my folder. Autopatch wont pick up anything for download everytime I check. Still conn closed for me.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
server is up and running ...ive got the same ip like u have and running fine on me!!all give it a try to the server REALLY WORTH IT!!come and join us and pm me ingame /AnnE i will help every1 at start when im on!!

Bishumin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2005
had the same problem beer, jus turned off norton firewall smart protect and works now

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
had the same problem beer, jus turned off norton firewall smart protect and works now
Hope this works for beer aswell :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:37 AM ----------

server is up and running ...ive got the same ip like u have and running fine on me!!all give it a try to the server REALLY WORTH IT!!come and join us and pm me ingame /AnnE i will help every1 at start when im on!!
Ty AnnE ^_^