Wots the WORST server if all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
YoungDragonz owns, I don't know why you're judging it badly, oh yes, because none of you like BD..pathetic

Eternity2k

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2004
Gotta be YoungDragonz it wouldnt be so bad if the server stayed up for more than a month or two but so far i have lost count of how many 'new' servers they have done and all of em were rubbish to be honest

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
locms id say.

Last time i tried to review that server count = 1 online (that was me)

I couldnt understand why someone would continue to host a server with no one online.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
RedDawn. cldnt find hardly anything new on it.

KiLLi

Eternity2k said:
Gotta be YoungDragonz it wouldnt be so bad if the server stayed up for more than a month or two but so far i have lost count of how many 'new' servers they have done and all of em were rubbish to be honest

M8 1-2months is not that bad wen most servers out on lomcn is like 5 days before it goes down for gud.

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
All Alfa-Frozen servers.....
After about the 7-8 server that went up i got bored....
Also, i prefere a server where u have to work to lvl and get items etc.
these servers lack that and go down not soon after they go up because everyone is ultimate and they get bored.

/Warlord

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
Gotta say that YoungDragonZ is the worst, not because its purely crap, its just unreliable! :)

/King

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
Pyraine said:
YoungDragonz owns, I don't know why you're judging it badly, oh yes, because none of you like BD..pathetic

You smell like an old peoples home :)

/King

KiLLi

Chaos Kingdom his net got cut off >.< wtf man !! Your a mir geek don't ever do that again omdz... YD goes down for reasons man u say its unreliable? U are ur get ****ed up ! Ppl have lives away from mir and things can happen babyd probs die and all u lot on forums shouting about wen servers up !! SO stfu and if you don't like server then dun talk about it just ignore it

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
KiLLi said:
Chaos Kingdom his net got cut off >.< wtf man !! Your a mir geek don't ever do that again omdz... YD goes down for reasons man u say its unreliable? U are ur get ****ed up ! Ppl have lives away from mir and things can happen babyd probs die and all u lot on forums shouting about wen servers up !! SO stfu and if you don't like server then dun talk about it just ignore it

lol... standing up for your bro are we? and the reason why my servers never up because I dont have a host... babydragon puts his up and then takes them down.... pathetic.... just like you wnkr :)

/King

KiLLi

OMDZ ur **** cuz u don't have a host u son of a ***** ! Don't you think he has host problems too? Or is the world all about you? Other people have problems too !

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
All Ive gotta say to you is shut up noob.... YOU NO NOTHING...LOSER :)

/King

davisdane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2003
accrington
worst server as got to be The4Heros it as corrupt gms and ppl who play just pk pk pk and they dont do nowt (grief playing)

KiLLi

King said:
All Ive gotta say to you is shut up noob.... YOU NO NOTHING...LOSER :)

/King

No i won't ur a ****ing tosser and needs to stfu u always flame my brother for no reason wot because his servers go down? Well don't play them then i know a list of count less servers that goes down after a while but do you see my flaming? No because i'm a not a sad bastard like you that spends all day doing nothing but flames others ! Get a life and ****ing stop flaming people !

clowie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Project69 best server ever
biggest big head of a gm ever
Scorpian yes im talking about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
KiLLi said:
No i won't ur a ****ing tosser and needs to stfu u always flame my brother for no reason wot because his servers go down? Well don't play them then i know a list of count less servers that goes down after a while but do you see my flaming? No because i'm a not a sad bastard like you that spends all day doing nothing but flames others ! Get a life and ****ing stop flaming people !

I dont flame your bro so stfu and crawl back under that rock you came out of :)

/King

Status
Not open for further replies.