Would you like to see WhIpLaSh Return with Changes.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
Ive got permission from KaNe to revamp the Whippy File sto summin a bit more entertaining. we are all bored of the same old files being stuck up again and again, i feel i could add alot of things to make WhIpLaSh a good server once more. I Personally enjoyed the server when it was around at first and i whanan try make it into summin once again.

So Would you play if whiplash went up with lots of new areas, items, features and quests?

KaNe agreed if it was good enuf he wud rehost...

So... Wot u say

- By BroKeN btw :P

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Ive still got all the old WhIpLaSh stuff, every map ever used, all the items files. Its all good.

WhIpLaSh Is dead, Just leave it.

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
Im not talking about a half arsed add of 1 or 2 new areas then shuving it back up as a excuse...

I whanna revamp alot of drop files try and rebalance the classes. Take out things like SuperECs and Chrions in Evil Town, Add harder and Different Areas and a more variety of Items.

And Hate go on msn u spoon ¬_¬

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
Coz i liked Whippy and i think it could make a good comeback. i want the main heart of whippy to be there and its already half made.. Just a case of Finishing bits that where never finished. ADding things that shud of been added. and extending on wot is already there as a base.

Whippy is a good server. But there is room for so much improvement that no1 can dispute.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Yes, it 'was' a good server in its time, That time has now passed, many people re-released WhIplaSh, which killed it off good and proper.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Smeagol said:
Leave it, it's t3h gh3y.

it's not 't3h gh3y', At the time WhIpLaSh Was the BEST server out, and i enjoyed it so much. Proberly 1 of the best ive played. But as ive said, its time has passed.
Me, Miles and KaNe Considered making WhIpLaSh'd, totaly new server. But miles and kane never replyed after a couple of days about it.

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
:/

I mite av a go at developing the Files. If it does look good and if i get a couple m8s on it... See how it goes tbh

WhIpLaSh is dead atm... wot worse can i do

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
I can help you out, I was a GM on the original WhIpLaSh for a while (DarkWarrior)

I think it would be a good idea to bring it back but alot of changes and improvements would have to be made before people are willing to give it another go.

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
To Be Honest you gave really crap choices, make better ones next time at least. I see nothing like "Yes bring it back with new changes" only "If it has loads of new changes, NO". Was a bit of a waste of time.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Agreed, Whiplash was a good serverm probably one of the all time greats, trying to ressurect it all the time will just tarnish its name because people have moved on now.

I agree with Ali3n why not make a totally new server, different name and all, possibly based lightly around whiplash, if that was the case, then you would not only get the regular whiplash players playing, but if the server is well planned, you have more of a chance of those that disliked whiplash, and who have no intention of playing Whiplash again to join your server.

~thinks that made a bit of sense :D~

-=BroKeN=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2003
Southampton! And PROUD!
WhIpLaSh has been tarnished by the likes of Miles (Scum).

his only excuse to Lomcn Adminship. i whanna try bring this back and having talks with Ali3n.

Something good could happen... Its worth a shot aye?

mrj6000

yes.
whippy was a good server, but as karl says, base it lightly on whiplash.
itll b worth trying to make.