WoW: The Burning Crusade

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Today i bought a 60 Day GameCard and currently have the original version of WoW on my PC... will i be getting another GameCard with my purchase of The Burning Crusade?... or am i ok to add my game time now before TBC goes live?

Being one of the First countries in the world to be able to purchase WoW: TBC i wont really have that long to wait for it to come out and add my game time then anyway... i just thought i'd check and make sure.

Bring on 12 midnight wednesday (few game stores here are having parties in their stores for the release over here ^_^ )

BASIC QUESTION FOR THE NUMB SCULLS OF LOMCN = Will my current game time carry over to the new expansion?

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
You're calling us Numb Skulls yet you can't even spell Skulls correctly, Moron.

Also the question as a whole is idiotic, Ofcourse your 'Game Time' will carry over, They don't differentiate for an expansion you tit.

Whatever you do, Don't join Hellfire-Realm.

I don't want you near me ;o

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
TBC isnt a new game your artard, it's an expansion, all it does is allow your account to access new content, none of this carried over bull****s, where the **** do you guys come up with this ****?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The significant challenges faced in the burning crusade are easily outlined by the fact only one player has made it to level 70 the day after it was released. 28 hours to hit the new level cap, so congrats to the french player Gallow (Gellerborne) or something is his real name. The story is already around most places.