Wrestling fans, Gloucestershire area.

Join Discord

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Have no idea if this will interest anyone at all, thought i'd advertise it here anyway just incase.

Interested in going, want cheap tickets drop me a PM and i'll see what I can do for you ;)

ProEV Wrestling presents: Night of Titles!

The Monstrousity known as Richtor .v. T-Bone (For the PROEV Heavyweight Championship)
At July's event in Cinderford, The Monstrousity known as Richtor defeated the long-term champion, T-Bone in a gruelling 30 minute contest which left the Cinderford audience stunned as Richtor accomplished what he set out to do and that was to dethrone T-Bone of his PROEV Heavyweight Championship, Richtor accomplished this but not only leathering T-Bone with the heavyweight title belt whilst the referee was receiving medical attention, Richtor then hit T-Bone with a thunderous Richtor Bomb from the second rope for the pinfall. An incensed T-Bone grabbed the microphone and stated he was invoking his rematch clause for September 17th in a return match. Only this time the match would be contested under Street Fight rules where there is no disqualifications and no countouts! ProEV Management agreed that the result wasn't fair on the dethroned champion and sanctioned the return match for 'Night of Titles!'

Gladiator Inferno .v. Darcey Steele (For the ProEV Women's Championship)
Last time these two met "Gladiator Inferno" Jemma Palmer came out on top in these contast, which prompted ProEV management to reactivate the ProEV Women's Championship. Darcey Steele's bodyguard, Blake Warning was almost the deciding factor in this contest last time but can Steel and Warning find the right plan to make sure they leave with the gold around Steel's waist?
Match scheduled to change due to Darcey Steele entering the big brother house.

Chris Gwilliam .v. Mad Man Manson
Mad Man Manson brought his asylum to our event in July where he issued an open challenge to "Hometown Hero" Chris Gwilliam. Fresh from the ProEV training centre, Gwilliam shockingly prevailed in this contest. Not once. Not twice. But three times! Mad Man Manson was suitably impressed with the young upstart and issued a challenge almost immediately for the next show. Chris Gwilliam, with the support from the crowd, accepted and said he looked forward to facing the Mad Man once again.

Also set to appear:
Gilligan Gordon
Blake Warning
'High Flying' Zack Garrett (Making his return from a lengthy absense due to injury)
+ Many More!

cinderford_nightoftitles.jpg