www.fire-box.net

smoochy boys on tour

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Since my last post was deleted for no reason but Xanders was left, ill try advertising again.

Fire-box.net is the NEW atomicide.com and since Atomicide.com has already been official accepted in the thread at the top of this forum, i see no reason why this should be removed, especially since we do legal gaming unlike i-sourced.

www.fire-box.net is working to bring the latest gaming news as well as cometitions, t-shirts, and other merchandise. We are also going to work with a business based close to me to offer very good deals on gaming servers for games such as counter-strike and such.

If you want to join in with the community and have the chance to win one of the official 10 launch t-shirts (which have already been printed) then you must sign up to fire-box with a valid e-mail address (winners will be notified by e-mail) by the 21 April 2005.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
locked.gif
and ban.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sorry, but without i-pixels skin - that place doesnt look all that inviting :eek:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
yeah cos skins and not content make a site great, hence LOMCN has quite a few members cos of its basic normal vbulletin skin..... Sarcasm aside, were working on getting the skin up.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
john, u like stuff raping ur ass, hence y u play Cs ;)

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
we got fire-box so we can make a decent fresh start without the spam and stuff also beucase everyone associates the site with only me and spam

Im not sure what im gonna do with Atomicide.com at the moment, so any suggestions for the site would be good.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Atomicide said:
we got fire-box so we can make a decent fresh start without the spam and stuff also beucase everyone associates the site with only me and spam

Im not sure what im gonna do with Atomicide.com at the moment, so any suggestions for the site would be good.

Atomicide Mir Server site? if your still doing it that is.

If not give it to some hobo sleeping on the street.

:saw:

Atomicide.com sounds better than Fire-Box.com tho.