www.sting3g.com/idaBigA

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I added password protection to this folder as one of my files was being leeched quite badly and I wanted to protect my bandwidth quickly.

I have sorted the files out and removed the password protection from this folder again now. So, for those who PM'd me to get the password, you don't need it, its available again now.

To anyone else.. if you didn't know it was protected, you probably won't care o.O ^^

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
I added password protection to this folder as one of my files was being leeched quite badly and I wanted to protect my bandwidth quickly.

I have sorted the files out and removed the password protection from this folder again now. So, for those who PM'd me to get the password, you don't need it, its available again now.

To anyone else.. if you didn't know it was protected, you probably won't care o.O ^^

people was pm'ing me about it for some reason :S

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
That was to the normal patches, any other files I dropped into the idaBigA folder (which wasn't originally protected).

I made the mistake of putting a 1gb piece of PLC software that was rather sought after into that same folder, someone somewhere must have posted the link.. then I got hammered. I just passworded that folder to stop it quick (I know I could have moved the file, but I was going to sort my files that night... a month later... I got round to it :D)

Anyway.. all files available to anyone who wants them..

Oh.. and HELLO LOMCN! :)