Xander Looking For JOB Server Host

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
as says Xander looking for a host with these specs

Intel Pentium 4 3.06GHz
512MB DD***DRAM
120GB 7200rpm Ultra ATA/100 HDD
nVIDIA GeForce FX Go5600 , 128MB
DVD-RW Drive
Broadband

it is 100% english i think

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Vyse said:
i think he useing the same files as mirx but more tranlated and stuff added
wat kind of stuff added ?? spells,items.mobs also wat will the exe be like thanx...

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
1stly the files are 100% translated as xander translates himself items really dont need any add'd atm as there is enough items 4 lvling tull ur high lvls skills has euormir skills mobs has all mobs u ever herd of on mir wat i say anyway ul have 2 w8 4 hiom 2 come on

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
it wont have all the euro mir 3 spells in will it like the new lvl 45+ spells ?

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
might have if not its because euromir have (just) add'd them so no other server would have them :/

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
well MirX dont have them so iam very sure that this server wont but NvM i will be playing this server to see what it's like compared to MirX i would like to no the Exp but i will ask l8er when Xander is back..

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
i remember he mentioning x4+ exp in the long run this server will be overall better as these ppl no offence mirx no what there doing (mirx to me seemd like they translated main npcs pots books etc tonw npcs then hostd) and with 1x exp how can we tell you have done what you have said (edit: at the end of the day all credit to them as the 1st ppl to get it and running)

Last edited:

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
serverman said:
i remember he mentioning x4+ exp in the long run this server will be overall better as these ppl no offence mirx no what there doing (mirx to me seemd like they translated main npcs pots books etc tonw npcs then hostd) and with 1x exp how can we tell you have done what you have said
true the exp is a bit high i would say but it will be ok u will be able to lvl to 40 fast with 4x when i was playing MirX on 1x it was lvling slow and 2x Events made u feal like u hade to lvl fast to get all the exp u can but then the server *****d up to Gm's started to spwan mobs and give Wt Horns and mill's worth of gold then NmA hade to do a rewind of 4 days and that pissed me off so i havent gone back but getting back to Post i will have a snoop around on ere maybe it will be better maybe not i will see and so will other people ..

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
my opinion private mir should not be x1 exp...unless it had more to offer then just a game x4+ its good as j.o.b max lvl is 50 to lern last skill and other stuff will be add'd. proof of a high lasting exp server (mirworld mir3 x7 exp been up 1 year highest lvl 45-50) the game isnt ment to be playd 24/7 how long would u play your ps2 4? if u wanna play it 24/7 then u havethe rite to be the highest lvl but 1x exp end up a no go 4 ppl who like to play not just 4 hardcore lvlers

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
serverman said:
my opinion private mir should not be x1 exp...unless it had more to offer then just a game x4+ its good as j.o.b max lvl is 50 to lern last skill and other stuff will be add'd. proof of a high lasting exp server (mirworld mir3 x7 exp been up 1 year highest lvl 45-50) the game isnt ment to be playd 24/7 how long would u play your ps2 4? if u wanna play it 24/7 then u havethe rite to be the highest lvl but 1x exp end up a no go 4 ppl who like to play not just 4 hardcore lvlers
iam getting u point of view and iam likeing it :) i will deff play any way thanx alot hun ..

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
=D glad to help all we need now is a host for xander..wheres xander when u need him

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
lol yes well i hope he gets a host soon is that all he need's then a host and then server can go up??..

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
serverman said:
yer sends host files and how to setup and advertise on here =D
ok then i will ask around i would like this server to be up asap

Status
Not open for further replies.