Zircon Xenos - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Features:

- Balanced Taoist pets so they are relevant at higher levels.
- Completely reworked rebirths and the stats that are rewarded.
- Group buff (+40% Exp, Drop and Gold) when all 4 classes are in a group.
- Plenty of custom content.
- Many new hunting areas and items.
- Champion mob spawning system.
- Overhauled hermit system in line with server rates.
- Reworked quests.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Worst server i've played, items from lvl 83 are better than 150 ones. Lower caves gives much better exp than 150 ones, best place for Lvl is a KR where you can use (Wedding ring) and stay there for hours waiting for respawn, good luck with the server.

• Dislike
Reactions: CraZyEriK

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
We appreciate the feedback, the server is still in its infancy and we are working with the players to make it an enjoyable experience for all. Your concerns have already been addressed, many thanks for giving the server a try. All the best.

Reactions: Element111

Nuclear

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 11, 2019
Somerset
good server to play guy above is just clueless and hasnt explored game as is plenty of places to go other than a kr. he was playing perfectly well untill he got pk'd once. but each to their own some people are just picky and dont want to report issues untill it doesnt suit them.

Paladin01

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 24, 2012
Austria
well im enjoying the server pretty much, items r fine with stats, caves/places to lvl r pretty good too for solo and party.
looking forward to it with updates and contents :)

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Great high rate server!!!
really enjoyed searching around for new places to lvl the GMs take feedback very seriously and have a great team going. This server is a blast and would recommend giving it a go.

Reactions: Nuclear

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
good server to play guy above is just clueless and hasnt explored game as is plenty of places to go other than a kr. he was playing perfectly well untill he got pk'd once. but each to their own some people are just picky and dont want to report issues untill it doesnt suit them.

I don't care if I get pked or not its a pvp game, I'm top 1 since the game begins playing alot of hours and I see there's no update, I told GM to fix sets from day 1, seems like they don't have time or Idk, your guild exploited from day 1 goru cave with insane exp lvling around 20 lvls in 30 min (Rea/SoloSin) you are beta players and you tested it so you know that's a bug and you exploited it till you achieved high level then you reported it. Explored more caves and killed most bosses of the game.

and would be nice if admins doesn't play with normal charas or atleast change your name lol. All your guild (included admin in this guild) have full gg buffs from first day without having a donation list. good luck with your friend server.

• Wow
Reactions: CraZyEriK

Nuclear

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 11, 2019
Somerset
Lol. I only got some buffs which I bought today actually. None have been given to us. And I haven't even been to goru cave. And things can still be missed despite having been tested. And a lot has changed since beta which you wouldn't even know about. And either way you was perfectly happy playing until you got killed in 'your spot' as you mentioned in game. Your the highest lvl yet you stay in a lower level cave and moan about it.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Bro you were in goru cave after I told you... and it was nerfed the next day take your salty ass somewhere else the sets were fixed this latest patch. Kinda weird you quit server right after getting bullied out of a lvling spot which keep in mind it’s not even the best spot lol you are a 2nd rate player that plays all day and thinks they are good @darkkiller

Reactions: spartekas

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Bro you were in goru cave after I told you... and it was nerfed the next day take your salty ass somewhere else the sets were fixed this latest patch. Kinda weird you quit server right after getting bullied out of a lvling spot which keep in mind it’s not even the best spot lol you are a 2nd rate player that plays all day and thinks they are good @darkkiller

I've killed you in that kr easy, if you have fun playing a game with your admin being friends and giving you full gg buff letting you exploit any bug continue in it, you are good player :)

All good, now pay f user count display, because we all wanna see it.

Usercount when we were playing was around 15-16, 4 of us stopped playing and I've had some clients opened too.

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
You seem very misguided, no admins have given players anything. Although, I don't see how this is relevant now. You've tried the server, didn't like it so you left. The user count is much higher as the server is receiving constant changes on a daily basis. As I said before we appreciate you giving the server a chance, it's a shame it wasn't for you, but all the best in the future.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I enjoyed it at first, wiz was ****ed from the start it seemed, a lot of huge changes.

Seems like it needed a lot more testing time, I've deleted it and decided to not spend any more time on it which is a shame as was really enjoying it.

would probably play again if it relaunched with proper testing prior.

Reactions: darkkiller

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
Sorry to hear it wasn't for you Martyn. Admittedly the launch has been a bit rough with balancing issues. We're trying hard on a daily basis to balance the server an fix our current issues. Hopefully you decide return in the future and it'll a much better experience. Appreciate you giving the server a go though.

Reactions: Amrod and Martyn

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Getting IP address max limit reached error. Cant me and the missus play from same IP??

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
lo ... i like this server but here need better balanced with lvling and pvp lol :) i seems wizard and sin cant lvling in ToK because wizard have a small HP ... Assasin do a **** damage... massacre on this server is a **** i understand if this server is medium ... but i think this server is high so ... massacre works only when u kill mobs >< can u do this better ? :) Wizard i think need lowered - % hp from 40 to 20 % . same warrior got a very more dc from sin :D because might give every more stats >< sin? have nothing :c taos seems like op here a little . thx !

Reactions: Amrod

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
lo ... i like this server but here need better balanced with lvling and pvp lol :) i seems wizard and sin cant lvling in ToK because wizard have a small HP ... Assasin do a **** damage... massacre on this server is a **** i understand if this server is medium ... but i think this server is high so ... massacre works only when u kill mobs >< can u do this better ? :) Wizard i think need lowered - % hp from 40 to 20 % . same warrior got a very more dc from sin :D because might give every more stats >< sin? have nothing :c taos seems like op here a little . thx !
yea ... sin here need upped defense here too :) massacre is poor ! xD

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
yea sin is garbage here compared to some other class, i know he got nerfed . i have a question what about Plenty of custom content ??? i do not see plenty custom content ,jungle tok its new atleast 4 me , not new since there been jinchon or bp on old files but there are way more maps like taishan passage maps around it . ppl in top have enough of tok exp i dont talk about myself , will be good if you add few new caves for reb 4 +- i liked this server ;p i love play sins ;p why some mobs in tok give garbage ^^ exp compared to others mob in tok?:P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.