Your favourite word?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Karl, that chav pic followed up by 2f2f is legendary, u sir are a genious!!

bestbet, ur a chav tbh.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Im a thug babez i jack chavs that stay in the park all night :)

lmao @ thug, a thug is slang for a gangster or petty thief, so your a self proclaimed thiefing twat? because for sure you aint no gangster, gangsters havent learned how to become E-Hard as of yet, they are all about the streets.

Yet again I ask, are you to afraid or to stupid to be your own person instead of being a sheep and doing what everyone else does to "fit in" ?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Hmmm, I think you seriously should stop staying up so late watching so many how to try and be gangsta movies, get some proper sleep so you can go to school and get a proper education, just from them 3 words I can see you cannot spell nor can you punctuate at all. I'll be the first to admit that my punctuation aint that great, But I Dont Do This In Every Word In A Sentence.

You aint no thug, your a chav simple as.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
So wait, your definition of the word "Nerd" is someone who has more intelligence than yourself?
A nerd is a loner, doesnt interact with others, I think you actually have to be able to play chess to qualify as a nerd, something I wouldnt know how to do. Im part of a social circle that i would guess is 10x the size of your circle of sheep who stand on street corners trying to act like yardies. Please im only saying it for your own good, get yourself educated so that when you use big 4 letter words you can understand what they mean. Heaven forbid you start using even bigger words like idiot.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
The irony of this is, I'm more intelligent than you. I just don't flaunt it with fancy sentences and punctuation; also i do play chess, suprised?

Anyways please don't vent your anger and frustration with your "social" life on me , and also don't judge me via the net and think you know me.

xx

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
The irony of this is, I'm more intelligent than you. I just don't flaunt it with fancy sentences and punctuation; also i do play chess, suprised?

Anyways please don't vent your anger and frustration with your "social" life on me , and also don't judge me via the net and think you know me.

xx

The way you act is the way people judge you, simple as that, act like a total retard and people will treat you that way act like a civilised human being people will treat you that way, unless of course they actually dont have it in them to be civilised, not at all surprised you play chess I said you needed to be able to play chess to qualify being a nerd, not that you had to be a nerd to play chess.
I'm not venting any sort of anger towards you at all, infact it seems your the person venting anger towards others, almost every post you have made is trying to be insulting in some way to someone else.
What exactly portrays to you that I have frustrations over my social life at all? I just stated a point that I have a large circle of friends, and that I'm not a loner just to let you know how wrong you were about calling me a nerd.
You calling yourself a thug is not the best way to come across to people if you dont want to be judged that way.