Zelda 1.9 server in the makin again

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Loved1 said:
oh. i see lol :P only a bit of a problem then :P

yer :)

ok peeps iv done my bit for the first part of the server this week. (thats a week well done i think :) ) im not guna b in from 4 today till sunday nite. wen im bk on sunday nite ill b up most of the nite gettin lots more sorted for the server hopefully with some new ideas. :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
disco said:
ok mate have fun :D

cya sunday

thnx m8. right im back but for the next few days im just guna get server up on my pc an then im just guna try out my items thats iv done so far ect ect an im guna check all my mobs r ok some npc's and check the commands such as @help if u get me

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
right peeps. iv been trying allday to get my server playing but offline so i cud check it ect ect but it seems im having a problem doing the clients for it (cnt get hold of the 3 in 1) ill keep trying but atm im addin some more into server. like i said ill try agen an then tell u how its goin

Drobbins

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2006
Neptune, hows things going with the server? Have you managed you managed to get things working now?

Someone around here is bound to have the 3 in 1, i will have a look around aswell and post back if i find anything.

Speak Soon
Drobbins

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Drobbins said:
Neptune, hows things going with the server? Have you managed you managed to get things working now?

Someone around here is bound to have the 3 in 1, i will have a look around aswell and post back if i find anything.

Speak Soon
Drobbins

ok m8 thnx. ill be trying to get the server up on my server again soon but as for now i just need to try and get my laptop working again so i can transfer all the data to that so i can move round an work on it also lol. ill post again tonite to let u all kno how its going.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
ok a quick update. iv got my server wokin offline (yay 4 me lol) so far new skills working r mass thunder (all iv tryed lol) this spell is kool an strong.

so now all i can say is mass amounts of server is guna b done now. ill post soon

oh iv not got the a.speed gems workin yet will keep tryin tho :D

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
gj mate keep up with the good work.... and keep us posted :D

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
This server sounds confusing :(
Going to be hard to get all your ideas to work tbh :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
$omeone said:
This server sounds confusing :(
Going to be hard to get all your ideas to work tbh :)

itll b a workin progress lol. its not all confusin wen u get used to it m8 trust me :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
hey peeps just a quick update as its been a while. iv rly just been looking over the npc commands and now iv made a all in 1 npc. iv finished off the items an mobs for the first realm of the game i think well for now i have. got most of the new skills to work ingame just lionsroar dusnt seam to wana work all the time only now an then so ill be trying to do that also. stil lnot ETA as of yet but will keep u all updated

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
ok just keepin u all updated (if u care an more lol) done the drop files for the first part of the server just w8in to see if i can get any maps made for me :) as soon as i can get sum i will add the caves then it might b able to go up for testin wen i got everythin done e.g drops for new areas caves added an a few npcs to add wen / if i can get them.

if i cnt get them wud it bother people if i was just to add some more old mir maps (like copy them?) pls post bk ur replys for this 1 bc if it doesnt bother ppl ill just add some more like this

also server works online as iv had drobbins online playing to test for a few bugs whilst iv been AFK ect. but parents r back tomoz :( so i need to get as much done noew as possable.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
ok peeps i think that im guna have to scrap the idea of the 3 world (i think) im still in need of a map maker.

if i have to scrap the 3 worlds thing i will just add the maps to my server an use the caves an use quests.

sorry about the inconvinience peeps. but the rest will still b the same so no need to worrie about that