Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor

- Live! -

IP:
86.134.246.245 - (NEW)

Start Level: 1 (x5 EXP for 20 mins on log in)
Capped: None.

- Server Description -

Exp Rate: High
Drop Rate: High
Gold Rate: High
Content ingame up to level 250, will be adding more shortly and when needed.

Starting place: Low leveling room (Click the eggs and hatch in your bag for pets)

1. Download Heroes Client From Here <DATA> (15/01/2015)

2. Extract Maps in the Map Folder <MAPS>
(15/01/2015)

3. Extract Data in the Data Folder <WAV>
(15/01/2015)

4. Extract Data in the Data Folder <EXE> (15/01/2015)

- Systems -

Teleporter:

• Hunting Areas - First Three Areas are locked at level 35 & others are not capped.
• Leveling Rooms - Each leveling room costs a various amount of gold. (Higher level you are the more expensive it gets).
• Leveling Caves - Required level 80 and over for access. Each class has there own leveling cave.
• Money Trees - Required level 30 and Below. Each tree drops a various amount of gold. So try get LUCKY and become RICH!
• Towns - You have access to all towns i.e "Bichon, Mongchon" etc. But you have the option to try out new towns i.e "Ghost Town, See_Front Town" & many more.
• Academies - This is where you can receive quests at ANY Level (As long as you can do them). Each quest unlock various amount of prizes & stuff to use/buy.

Job_Center:

• Obtaining Points - Clear a room full of monsters and receive a certain amount of points. i.e "Yobs = 1 Point" each one gives a different amount of points.
• Spending Points - You can spend your points on various amount of stuff such as "Extra Gold, Apples, StolenTorozor" & many many more.

Commands:

@Home - Teleport's you to the safe zone.
@Date - Tells you the time.
(More will be added).

Quests/Academies:

Proving Grounds - This is the very first area you start your quests. Each quest is different to the next making it less repetitive.
Warrior, Wizard & Taoist
Academy - These are individual quests for each class. Depending on your academy will result your rewards. For example in the Taoist academy you'll be able to unlock new pets to help you on your travels.
(More will be added).

Sabuk Wall:

• There will be a SabukWall once every 2 days.
• Start and finish time: 8PM till 9PM GMT.

Donations:
People are always iffy of these so they won't be apart of the server for a couple of weeks but if/when I do add donation I'll inform an moderator. Donations won't be HUGE that it'll be flooded with donators.. I'll keep it at a minimum low standard.

When donations are ingame these are the things you could donate.

Exp Potions 1.2, 1.5 and 1.8
Stat Potions (50 on DC MC and SC)
Stated Mounts (DC MC SC 10-15)

Rare Spells:
Warrior -
ProtectionField - 130
LionRoar - 150
TwinDragonBlade - 180
Rage - 200

Taoists -
DarkShinsu - 130
MassPoison - 150
SummonHolyDeva - 180

Wizards -
FlameField - 150
MeteorStrike - 180
MassThunder - 200

Any problems pm myself or the other GM ingame,

/Zelious (myself)
/Sun

-Ash

- ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK -

I'll edit the post more when I have screen shots/more information.

Also if there's anything the moderators will need to know please message me asap.

Leveling Cave Maps (Click here) - Extract to Map folder.
WaterSnake (Click here) - Extract to Data Folder.
FireMace (Click here) - Extract to Data Folder.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Zelious ~ Rise of Torozor

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hello guys, i know that there have been rumors spreading around ingame so i'll say whats happening here.

Downtime, i know recently there's been quite alot of this but i have hopefully fixed the problem(s) now and should have a dedi sorted within the next 3/4 days.

Right now i'll get down to the bad news, People have been using Frost Crunch and Blizzard on pets which when the pet is slowed and then returned to normal the pets attack speed reaches an unreachable amount therefore people have exploited this and had a huge help killing bosses which means there are far to many exploited items ingame atm and then we get on to the levels people have done because of these pets which i know people have been doing because this is how i actually found this out, there are to many accounts ingame with exploited items so therefore the only way i can go around this is to wipe the server.

I understand people are going to be pissed off with me but there really isn't another way to go around this i,m sorry but this is what happens when people exploit things and don't report.

The server will be back open with some updates ingame later on this afternoon at 4pm.

I have also recruited another GM called Sun ingame.

One other thing seems people didn't like this last time around my family will not be playing this time, although nothing happened i just got alot of abuse and accusations because they played.

Hope to see everyone at 4pm later this afternoon.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok some more news about the server, I won't be ingame nearly as much.

Sun will be taking over most of the server, I will still be helping with behind the scenes stuff.

The server will be back up tomorrow at 5-6 GMT and will have a 2x exp event until 12 GMT.

The server is also on a new host and is being tested.

-Ash