Phone Call

smoochy boys on tour

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
tonight i had a phone call from a Server Host (not saying any names *Lapta*) because i was messing about with 1 of my new toys (not allowed to be discussed on Lomcn - but you can probally guess what) saying hes going to involve the police because i "hacked" his dedicated server, there's nothing he can do about it though is there as we'll hes running mir - (illeagaly optained) and making money out of it for his buffy dvd sets, so yeh i said go ahead :P so yeh - what do you all personally think about the matter, also the fact is my telephone number is ExDirectary (Not in phone book & you shouldn't be able to optain it) so how did he get hold of it as i never put it into games? :P
-Dan

Ps: don't pm me at all asking where i got the programs as im not going to say.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you shld be banned for admitting you use them programs on mir.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
tonight i had a phone call from a Server Host (not saying any names *Lapta*) because i was messing about with 1 of my new toys (not allowed to be discussed on Lomcn - but you can probally guess what) saying hes going to involve the police because i "hacked" his dedicated server, there's nothing he can do about it though is there as we'll hes running mir - (illeagaly optained) and making money out of it for his buffy dvd sets, so yeh i said go ahead :P so yeh - what do you all personally think about the matter, also the fact is my telephone number is ExDirectary (Not in phone book & you shouldn't be able to optain it) so how did he get hold of it as i never put it into games? :P
-Dan

Ps: don't pm me at all asking where i got the programs as im not going to say.

I think your a ****ing scumbag, and if you did hack anyone or anything, regardless of the person, you should get run over by a lorry and die a very slow and painful death.

yes i do hate hackers.

Last edited:

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
LOL.. Jamie is a thief, i posted all his actions, and stuff.... the guy is a scum. He actually scammed a family out of a nintendo wii.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
i didn't admit i used it on mir i was doing a quick test to see if it was any good :P its actually for my B-Tech deploma class for connecting to our Linux server inside our college :P also, if anyone cares to check the post on his forum about the "Hacker" that isn't actually me lol thats my best friend irl =/ shame jamie can't do anything right, anyone who knows me on the forum will know what i look like, for a start i don't have long hair & 2 my hair isn't black lol
n1 Jamie :)
-Dan

Just spoken to Jamie, we've sorted it all out, hes going to get the problems that i found with his "security" fixed because we'll if i can do it within 5-10mins a professional hacker can do it within 1min easy lol
-Dan

Last edited:

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
i didn't admit i used it on mir i was doing a quick test to see if it was any good :P its actually for my B-Tech deploma class for connecting to our Linux server inside our college :P also, if anyone cares to check the post on his forum about the "Hacker" that isn't actually me lol thats my best friend irl =/ shame jamie can't do anything right, anyone who knows me on the forum will know what i look like, for a start i don't have long hair & 2 my hair isn't black lol
n1 Jamie :)
-Dan

Just spoken to Jamie, we've sorted it all out, hes going to get the problems that i found with his "security" fixed because we'll if i can do it within 5-10mins a professional hacker can do it within 1min easy lol
-Dan
I bow to you for being so amazing..... :agree:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I hate hackers. Grow up. Should never have been tested on something like this.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
We'll, i know alot of you thought i was a ok guy up until this point, we'll can't change the past & not going to try change any of your opinions of me, me & Lapta have sorted it out & we'll im going to help him with his security issue that he has, so yeh end of the day its helpted, yes i did access it but did i do anything when i could of? think about that, i could of wipted the ID DB, stoal everyone's Id & Pass, even deleted the server files. but i didn't was just a friendly test to see if this program had the capability to access a Ip via any port i wished & it did,

your all saying hacking is bad, we'll you wouldn't have any anti-virus/hacking programs if there wasn't hackers because why do you think they get updated? because people find ways around them, so yeh this wasn't a delebrate attack to shut down the server in any way, as we'll i could of done that already.
so yeh your choice on your opinion of me
-Dan

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
i know Vogon :P not like me at all :( we'll he did Tjss, then when my dad wanted to chat to him (as he runs his own IT company) to find out how he got our phone number he put the phone down (and witheld his number), he also phoned again today to find out if i tried calling him? bit hard without his number, anyway next time he calls mum's ganna give him my number so he can speak to me.
-Dan

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
someones potentially messing with his donations , what do you expect???

You want to be extreme , phone the police , say you received a ligitimate death threat , then throw a brick through your own window at night , then sit back and watch the ****er appear in court in 2 months time ... FUN FUN :D

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i know Vogon :P not like me at all :( we'll he did Tjss, then when my dad wanted to chat to him (as he runs his own IT company) to find out how he got our phone number he put the phone down (and witheld his number), he also phoned again today to find out if i tried calling him? bit hard without his number, anyway next time he calls mum's ganna give him my number so he can speak to me.
-Dan

Well not We'll.

- Well mate hows things ?

- We'll take a walk to the shop to get some sweets.

Not trying to be a ****, but it annoyed me.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Using programming skill etc to maybe gain access to some monolithic institution is one thing. Gaining access to a private individual is something else. A bit below the belt maybe.
There used to be a term "honour among thieves".
I'm not judging anyone but just going by the posts here.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
id love 2 see some1 ruin mir revenge, would be so so so so funny.

but even funnier, would be seein lapta cry cause he cant scam ne more donations outta ppl.

when i started readin this thread i actually thought something wonderful had happened.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Back to the original post on this thread.....If you did indeed "hack" or gain access by deception (or any other means other than with the owners prior permission), regardless of what is being hosted on the server, if infact he was to try and press charges against you, and has evidence to back up the claims (Ip logs would be sufficient) then im afraid the law would be on his side and action could be taken against you.

FYI: the files that are hosted on his dedicated server are server EMULATION files, not illegal server files also.

What you have done is wrong, no question about it, wether its to someone who is really hated or someone who is really loved.
The ex-directory number would be difficult to obtain, unless of course you have at some point put your phone number into a registration for something.

Last edited:

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
id love 2 see some1 ruin mir revenge, would be so so so so funny.

but even funnier, would be seein lapta cry cause he cant scam ne more donations outta ppl.

when i started readin this thread i actually thought something wonderful had happened.
yeah well if it was me id of wiped the whole server lolz