*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Good luck with server might give it a go, think tai and kori should stop flirting tho

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Good luck with server might give it a go, think tai and kori should stop flirting tho

agreed!!

KORI and TAI....please stop this bull**** because u are both making a fool outta urselves.
Come people what gives for all this i mean its an upcoming server thread not flame me thread lol.

/2DamnGood

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
No x20's? Correct me if im wrong but wasnt this said about 4heroes? Obvs see u all ingame but doubt ill be a tao this time, most likely use butters ;)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
im guna b the old warrr to allredi got a wizz to lvl me ahaha

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
lool you guys are planning on power lvling and shlt yet you guys have no idea when the ETA on server is lol.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Never planned on power lvling, launch probs be around my 21st and then its summer so i wont even be on much, still be easy to keep up with the pace :p

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No x20's? Correct me if im wrong but wasnt this said about 4heroes? Obvs see u all ingame but doubt ill be a tao this time, most likely use butters ;)

this server is different tho, even if i added x20 pots, its not gonna be any where near the same as 4heros etc.. purely because theres a level cap here.

whats point in using a x20 pot when ur alrdy max level?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Will the level cap be updated every so often tthen? And im guessing rare kits will be rare to keep people hunting and having something to do once at each max level? Edit: will there also be a speed cap inplace like on 4heroes? As i just get kicked allthe time saying im cheating when i aint

Last edited by a moderator:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
ye butters is sound half da people want me in there guilds dean lol, ill probs make my own tho Dream Team xD as mitsos smith probs make both ther owns guilds to, en yh im not plannin fk all just i no its guna b fun as dese lot no what ther doin, and its guna b booming 150+ users in da 1st week lol

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Ben are you able to make cash a little like euro mir.... cash to be a lil bit harder to get. so theres a good balance of every one having a chance at a rare for cash as they will be working hard for it.

On the other hand if cash is easy to obtain then the mir geeks will camp bosses and get rares but won't sell because they don't need to they will just trade for equally item in value.

If you know what i mean.

come on team any ETA's?

/2DamnGood

Last edited:

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Thread ruined by spam, gave up reading on page 2.

initial advert looks promising.

Grant

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Will the level cap be updated every so often tthen? And im guessing rare kits will be rare to keep people hunting and having something to do once at each max level? Edit: will there also be a speed cap inplace like on 4heroes? As i just get kicked allthe time saying im cheating when i aint

Speed cap was removed from FourHeroes in the end and replaced by a cheat detection system.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Any ETA's so far?

There's no ETA yet, but we're working daily(We don't usually release an ETA when we are uncertain so an ETA will be released once we're sure we will be sticking to it), i had couple of courses exams this week but i'm done.

Edit- Will any mod clear this advert up? Jeez pages full of spam already.

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
ye butters is sound half da people want me in there guilds dean lol, ill probs make my own tho Dream Team xD as mitsos smith probs make both ther owns guilds to, en yh im not plannin fk all just i no its guna b fun as dese lot no what ther doin, and its guna b booming 150+ users in da 1st week lol

im in as ldr of dream team then son ^_^

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
Do you know when approximately this server will be online? just wondering =)

curtbale1991

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 20, 2010
ive got an idea to implement into the server, along side losing levels, currently when u pk someone u get pk points which in turn, make u red when you have acquired enough. but instead of turning you red, why not make use of these points in a different way, for example when you kill someone you gain so many pk points, lets say 255pk points in this case, which can then be used to buy armour weapons and accessories, which have pvp properties like 2.0% armour penetration and 2.0% resilience but only effect players. and when a full set is acquired you get a bonus of 10% or something, and you get these from a npc say in bw.
obviously it would have be fair, and not easily be exploited, so introduce ranking every player starts at rank 10 kills acquire 2000pk points and you rank down to 9, 4000pk points and your rank 8 and so on to 400,000 to three heroes general, and you can do so many ranks and implement to much more kit this way, and lets say a rank 9 killed a rank he would get say 500 points as opposed to a rank 4 killing a rank 1 who would get 200 points as the gap is not as big between ranks, you could kill a three heroes general and get 10,000. as it is a big acheivement. and make it so that you get more points for the level gap aswell, so if the player is 10 levels higher that you kill u get more, but the lower he is the least u get so say 10 levels lower you only get 5 points so obviously you wont be able to log a noob and pk it constantly. you lose points for getting killed aswell and can do it in the same sort of way.
have this system in say 60% of the maps especially the most visited. and have your maps for the pure pve people but have crap mobs compared to the pvp caves as theres less risk. this system would also make wars alot more intense and strategic, it wouldnt be no last 5 minute battle, people would want to fight from the start for the pure fact that you want to gain pk points, you could have a group system where you split the pk points as you kill etc so you wouldnt have classes that moan because they cant aquire any points, for example taos wil be needed just as much as dps if not more because no1 will want to die and lose there points.

i know this is abit of an essay, but i think it would bring a new beginning to mir. and i think could easily triple the games lifespan and usercount.
any additions feel free
peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.