*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
You mean servers, not server.

Granted your 'servers' have lasted quite long, i guess the cash cow which is 4heroes has strarted to run a little dry hence why now we're looking @ a new server coming up soon, Afterall nothing brings cash in quite like a fresh server eh ben?

Most of his users have said the servers nearing it's end, people are bored of the same server, and seeing as Ben's one of the only decent server owners on Lomcn, most of them have been asking for ages for him to bring out another one.

Perfect timing when you look at how downhill LOMCN has gone in terms of quality servers/server owners.

DeadZone & Furian? drop me out lol.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Lol having fun again I see Tai :P How come you resigned btw? Goodluck Ben, Impressed to see you running 2 servers at once to be honest, hope it goes smoothly, LOMCN needs it to be fair.

/Czeldabolg

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Guess I'll give Mir one final shot for the lulz :D

Be weird playing mir on a 580 -.-

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
LOVE IT! I haven't actually said **** all about either of them (or their server for that matter) but you brown noses STILL pounce like vultures. Perhaps you should turn auto-lick off and actually think for yourself? Cos you're making it far too easy for me.

he said u was still being a "sad little troll" which u are. dont see how he or anyone else is brown nosing me, just saying ur a bell and to get off spamin the thread?

Granted your 'servers' have lasted quite long, i guess the cash cow which is 4heroes has strarted to run a little dry hence why now we're looking @ a new server coming up soon, Afterall nothing brings cash in quite like a fresh server eh ben?

i understand your upset and jealous cause ive made numerous successful servers and uve yet to have 1 barely decent server.. but take your jealousy else where, this is a server ad.

Majority of the 4heros players have agreed with me that 4heros has run its course, and something fresh is needed. However there are still players happy to stay on 4heros, so im more than happy to let them still do that.

No server can stay up forever, and no server should stay up forever. Out with the old and in with the new.

But hay if u had ever ran a server longer than a year ud understand this.. but.. oh..

Good luck, will defo be playing. Will this server have Friend lists ? Mailbox ? Relationship/quest ?

All the best.
its something we're plannin to have fixed for the release

whats the scripts with para's & pro rings, time and time again you see many good servers ruined by them,

also with instant pots, will they be widely available and easy to obtain or costly so less people use them as much.

paras and pros wont be ingame for a while.. in about a month i might think about maybe letting them drop at a controled and rare rate, but if it goes fine w/o them then i see no reason to ever put them ingame rly. PvE and PvP are both ruined due to pros/paras

we wont have any instant pots, instead we have better regene pots that will cost more money.. the rich will waste their money on x3/x6 regene rate pots while the poor will stick to normal regene

ben -

will there be guild member caps ?

cap it to 20 per guild please

all these kinda things are bein discused on forums atm.. we are thinkin about maybe a 15-20 account limit, rather than character limit

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
are you trying to say that matt does all the "hard boring work" and me and hany just sit havin fun lol?

Come to think about it u have the hardest job.....the micro second something happens to server you the first person player bombard with questions and moaning....but then again u have a way of telling them STFU when pissed... surprisingly after that people do actually STFU and then kiss your @ss. my respect to some who actually have dignity lol.

Isn't there another person in your team?

/2DamnGood

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Come to think about it u have the hardest job.....the micro second something happens to server you the first person player bombard with questions and moaning....but then again u have a way of telling them STFU when pissed... surprisingly after that people do actually STFU and then kiss your @ss. my respect to some who actually have dignity lol.

Isn't there another person in your team?

/2DamnGood
yeh ben matt and hany lol

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

Yup good for them and some of us get to play for free without donating because no 1 is forcing me to do so.
When they get money they make good servers.

/2DamnGood

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
lol der files are x5 as better bro

lets not be dissin other people files now, lets stick to the topic this kind of comments encourge arguements,

Server is progressing nicely, me and ben have been working everyday on it for a while now, i might be slacking abit due to having 2 courses exams this week, but i do bits everynow and then.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
ye same tbh hope im not banned on it tho lol, got like 10 mates whos guna play wivv meh, ben or matt or hany will donations b the same? i.e for exp pots if so im guna get some of those badboys

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
ye same tbh hope im not banned on it tho lol, got like 10 mates whos guna play wivv meh, ben or matt or hany will donations b the same? i.e for exp pots if so im guna get some of those badboys

We discussed this me and ben, there will be no such 20x exp pots etc.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Spose itl be a decent server for the mir geek. Good work Bon and team, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.