*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
ive got an idea to implement into the server, along side losing levels, currently when u pk someone u get pk points which in turn, make u red when you have acquired enough. but instead of turning you red, why not make use of these points in a different way, for example when you kill someone you gain so many pk points, lets say 255pk points in this case, which can then be used to buy armour weapons and accessories, which have pvp properties like 2.0% armour penetration and 2.0% resilience but only effect players. and when a full set is acquired you get a bonus of 10% or something, and you get these from a npc say in bw.
obviously it would have be fair, and not easily be exploited, so introduce ranking every player starts at rank 10 kills acquire 2000pk points and you rank down to 9, 4000pk points and your rank 8 and so on to 400,000 to three heroes general, and you can do so many ranks and implement to much more kit this way, and lets say a rank 9 killed a rank he would get say 500 points as opposed to a rank 4 killing a rank 1 who would get 200 points as the gap is not as big between ranks, you could kill a three heroes general and get 10,000. as it is a big acheivement. and make it so that you get more points for the level gap aswell, so if the player is 10 levels higher that you kill u get more, but the lower he is the least u get so say 10 levels lower you only get 5 points so obviously you wont be able to log a noob and pk it constantly. you lose points for getting killed aswell and can do it in the same sort of way.
have this system in say 60% of the maps especially the most visited. and have your maps for the pure pve people but have crap mobs compared to the pvp caves as theres less risk. this system would also make wars alot more intense and strategic, it wouldnt be no last 5 minute battle, people would want to fight from the start for the pure fact that you want to gain pk points, you could have a group system where you split the pk points as you kill etc so you wouldnt have classes that moan because they cant aquire any points, for example taos wil be needed just as much as dps if not more because no1 will want to die and lose there points.

i know this is abit of an essay, but i think it would bring a new beginning to mir. and i think could easily triple the games lifespan and usercount.
any additions feel free
peace out

got bored reading half way through, however u look at this is can be exploited easily..

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
i know this is abit of an essay, but i think it would bring a new beginning to mir. and i think could easily triple the games lifespan and usercount.
any additions feel free
peace out

no offence but last bit was wierd will triple games lifespan and usercount i think ben does this alrdy lol and matt they had over 100+ users daily lol and the server been out for ages so they no what they doing.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
no offence but last bit was wierd will triple games lifespan and usercount i think ben does this alrdy lol and matt they had over 100+ users daily lol and the server been out for ages so they no what they doing.

But whats wrong with an idea. if they like they will use if not then they won't nothing lost nothing gained.

/2DamnGood

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Should only have up to 5x Pots. Fourheroes got abit boring alls u do is lvl with a pot,
be looking forward to this server. ;)

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005
this will be the server. only people who wont play this are the people who dont know about it lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If this like any of your old servers count me out. But if this a success and nowt same as os then count me in :P:)

Good luck Ben.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
It wont be like OldSkool (best server bens made/ran) as its capped lvl wise and other crap features like u cant use RT/TT if below 20% hp so ppl donate for instant tt/rt bundles lol it will be a good server tho mainly due to user count tho

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Tryed his latests servers and to me they was BORING soz to say. But good luck on your next server ben!

well you must be a bit of an odd ball as i must be doin something right to be getting 200+ usercount on all of my servers ive ran.

It wont be like OldSkool (best server bens made/ran) as its capped lvl wise and other crap features like u cant use RT/TT if below 20% hp so ppl donate for instant tt/rt bundles lol it will be a good server tho mainly due to user count tho

crap features? how do u even know if they are crap until we test em? uve played a server where u cant rt/tt below 20%?
This server is about new and different ideas, some will work, some wont... nothing will be set in stone

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
well you must be a bit of an odd ball as i must be doin something right to be getting 200+ usercount on all of my servers ive ran.

crap features? how do u even know if they are crap until we test em? uve played a server where u cant rt/tt below 20%?
This server is about new and different ideas, some will work, some wont... nothing will be set in stone

i probs meant feature not features but think the rt/tt thing is bit gay anyways not everyones a pker n loves makin ppl fall over :x ur servers have always catered for all types of players just think this idea is abit silly

curtbale1991

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 20, 2010
server needs to open today lol no point in even playing four heroes so many heads just going to leave lol

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
server needs to open today lol no point in even playing four heroes so many heads just going to leave lol

i say the users wud b 200+ 250+ if he starts 2moro and does a easter event so many wud join and play fact

Ignite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2010
i say the users wud b 200+ 250+ if he starts 2moro and does a easter event so many wud join and play fact

Whats the point in putting a unfinished server up?

You wouldn't half cook a meal then serve it people :)

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Don't be rushing us now lol, we will go live when we feel we're ready, no point rushing us.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Maybe i just dint like the donations? Any ways somet putted me off. So hopefully when this up i will see what other people see in you ben!

Status
Not open for further replies.