MiloFoxburr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello, may I ask how the progress under your kind? So the code supports SDO problems old and new maps!
    I am now in South Korea lom2 source developers.

They built the current version of the assassin and the assassin Carrick, which pre-clears

Carrick yarn instead of summoning a total of four additional sikyeoseo create jobs in operation

Add valor sikyeoseo and other sources than the others are building.

Is not there something else I wanted to obtain the source ruby leave this post.

If you're ever to hold the thought of sharing with my source yesterday?
    Fancy making a tutorial video on your source on how to compile and setup the server? IT will be featured on my youtube channel. It would be good exposure for lomcn too. Be sure to state its presented by RaGEZONE and LOMCN.co.uk if you are interested.

Dan
    Account activation.

A friend recently registered and hasn't had their account activated yet, could you do it? thx, his name is JOOKARN.
    Sorry no, I haven't had the chance to even go over them yet. Will be a reboot before lunch time tomorrow.
    anychance of getting a reboot at some point 2nite to put in BDD spawns etc? :)
    Probably around 11, looking at Magic Lock now and then want to see about adjusting Delays for some skills as an initial test.
    put the dropfiles in release's can u have a look over them and put in asap if poss, really bored of zt :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…