1million pols in 4 years

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i cant stand polish people. its all i ever see now, and its not because they 'take out jobs' because anyone who wanted a job would easily be employed over a pol. its because the majority of them cant speak or understand a word of english (annoying when you workin a shop trying to sell stuff) and they have no manners what so ever.

iv never met a polish ppl before i moved to the city, and over the years ive grown to hate them. i even refuse to serve most of them in my shop because i know it'l just be a pain in the arse.

DONT MOVE TO A COUNTRY WHERE YOU CANT SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE!!!

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I hate polish people all together.
I work in an office in an authorative role which in plain english means i have to delegate between my department and the directors.

I have a polish girl working for me and a polish guy (married).

They are impossible. Needless to say they were instated before i joined otherwise they would not be there altogether. Unfortunatly the work ethic in the office is remedially slack and aslong as the work is done its done. However they both sit there neglecting to do any work and when they do its the bare minimum at all times.

Not to mention constantly whining about hating this county...Noone invited you here so please **** off home.

The polish people in are town are 60% unemployed 39% doing medicore jobs 1% providing to the local community. They drive around in blacked out cars breaking even the most fundamental driving laws. Speeding seems to be no problem for them.

If they are not breaking driving laws they are fighting with everyone. Needless fights which result in innocent people being assaulted.

The 39% either work in fields fruit picking or run polish shops/job centers which you must be able to provide a polish passport to enter.

We should do this with WoolWorths and see how they like it. They are in England, Englishmen and Women should be able to traverse this land wherever they see fit (in reason).

Im staggered by peoples leniant attitudes to these people...as if they were english and behaving in this manner then they would be massacred by all walks of our society.

Solution? Rid our country of these good for nothings.

And no i am not racist.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
I hate polish people all together.
I work in an office in an authorative role which in plain english means i have to delegate between my department and the directors.

I have a polish girl working for me and a polish guy (married).

They are impossible. Needless to say they were instated before i joined otherwise they would not be there altogether. Unfortunatly the work ethic in the office is remedially slack and aslong as the work is done its done. However they both sit there neglecting to do any work and when they do its the bare minimum at all times.

Not to mention constantly whining about hating this county...Noone invited you here so please **** off home.

The polish people in are town are 60% unemployed 39% doing medicore jobs 1% providing to the local community. They drive around in blacked out cars breaking even the most fundamental driving laws. Speeding seems to be no problem for them.

If they are not breaking driving laws they are fighting with everyone. Needless fights which result in innocent people being assaulted.

The 39% either work in fields fruit picking or run polish shops/job centers which you must be able to provide a polish passport to enter.

We should do this with WoolWorths and see how they like it. They are in England, Englishmen and Women should be able to traverse this land wherever they see fit (in reason).

Im staggered by peoples leniant attitudes to these people...as if they were english and behaving in this manner then they would be massacred by all walks of our society.

Solution? Rid our country of these good for nothings.

And no i am not racist.

Sure sounds like you are.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
nah, we let iranians over to our country. they captured and tortured british soldiers not so long ago. afghans and iraqis allowed into our country although they wish to kill us all and take their lives b4 they let us live in peace. other asians come to our country take our jobs get educated in our colleges then go home and claim all their taxes back. the british government are stupid fuks who are being walked all over britain are in such a stage they could easily kick all un neccesesary immigrants out of our country and easily deal with any attacks only if they wanted to but they seem to not want to.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
The polish arent a race.....
polish is the nationality
nah, we let iranians over to our country. they captured and tortured british soldiers not so long ago. afghans and iraqis allowed into our country although they wish to kill us all and take their lives b4 they let us live in peace. other asians come to our country take our jobs get educated in our colleges then go home and claim all their taxes back. the british government are stupid fuks who are being walked all over britain are in such a stage they could easily kick all un neccesesary immigrants out of our country and easily deal with any attacks only if they wanted to but they seem to not want to.
thats a good idea get them outta england and put them in wales or scotland

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Honestly, who ever the fu*k complains about Polish people working in the UK need to wake up. Can you answer this.. What is the difference between Polish & English?

Why people always need to find a reason to hate another person in beyond me!

Take a Chav & a Goth and sit them down and ask them what the difference is between eachother. Both will start rhyming off things such as, clothes, music, and hair style.

Take their clothes, put them in the same clothes, now whats the difference ?
Take away their music, now whats the difference ?
Cut their hair off, now whats the difference ?

Thats exactly right, there ****ing isn't one. The sooner people wake up and realize everyone is EXACTLY the same as each other the better. God help us if that doesn't happen.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
But dont the majority of people who retire go to live abroad, mainly Spain. So we cant say much...

Thing is we dont push the rates down there willing to work for less than nothing and instead of putting it back into this country like all our wages do they send it back home till they make enough and go back. Sure they work cant fault that but they dont put it back into this country and its why we're in such a state, also you'll find many of them arent qualified or have good construction skills. From my time working on sites ive seen them from plastering to paving and their work is shoddy but you cant judge everyone of them on that, annoying though since i had to get qualified and pass some bull**** tests to get where i am. Luckily they havent got into my trade so my wage is still cushy. When we go living abroad we've usually made enough to live on and pay our way in that country not scroundging of the benefit system.

Dunno if this is ture but for the first year in the UK a Pole doesnt have to pay tax? Not to sure though.

But we should start closer to home and sort of the 'british' lay abouts because there's enough of them..

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thing is we dont push the rates down there willing to work for less than nothing and instead of putting it back into this country like all our wages do they send it back home till they make enough and go back. Sure they work cant fault that but they dont put it back into this country and its why we're in such a state, also you'll find many of them arent qualified or have good construction skills. From my time working on sites ive seen them from plastering to paving and their work is shoddy but you cant judge everyone of them on that, annoying though since i had to get qualified and pass some bull**** tests to get where i am. Luckily they havent got into my trade so my wage is still cushy. When we go living abroad we've usually made enough to live on and pay our way in that country not scroundging of the benefit system.

Dunno if this is ture but for the first year in the UK a Pole doesnt have to pay tax? Not to sure though.

But we should start closer to home and sort of the 'british' lay abouts because there's enough of them..

Well, Thats why they've brought something like 5bn(Around that figure) into the economy while being here.

And thats probably true about not paying tax, As we don't have to until we've earnt upto so much.

Last edited:

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
so your polish? lmao everything becomes so clear now.

Think he means a Brit you dont pay tax till you earn so much? Sure when i had a sunday job i didnt pay it only insurance.. Cant remember. All i know is my wages are seriously cut down from being taxed :-(.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yes colonel, Your intelligence has hit once more.

Goonie. IN ENGLAND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TAX UNTIL YOU HAVE EARNT OVER AN AMOUNT

Understood?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
nah you dont get taxed unless they think youll earn less than 5k.

obviously if your on a 10k salary your gonna get taxed from the word go.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No you dont, You do not get taxed until you earn something like £4.2k.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Income tax is a progressive tax, in other words the rate rises with the level of income. An individual's personal allowance (£5,225) is tax-free, but income over this figure is subject to taxation at the following three rates:

Lower rate (10%): this is payable on the first £2,230 of income over the personal allowance.

Basic rate (22%): this is payable on the next £32,370 of your earnings.

Higher rate (40%): this is payable on all taxable income above £34,600.

Therefore, a person earning £45,000 a year would pay no tax on the first £5,225, 10% on the next £2,230 (£223), 22% on £32,370 (£7,121.40) and 40% on the remaining £5,175 (£2,070), adding up to a total tax payment of £9,414.40.

Taken from direct gov website.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
nah you dont get taxed unless they think youll earn less than 5k.

obviously if your on a 10k salary your gonna get taxed from the word go.

No you dont, You do not get taxed until you earn something like £4.2k.
Prai is actually right, Colonel.
i pretty much started a full time job, at 10k when i was 18, and i didn't get taxed from the word go, it was after i'd earnt a certain amount.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thats wierd. i know prai is right. but my gf started a full time job (moved from part time) and got taxed soon as she started. she was on the wrong tax code which was why, but even when it got sorted they said she wasnt entitled to a rebate on it.

iv earnt about £6k this year i think on my part time job. so still out of taxable area.

it must be annoying for ppl who earn anything just over £34k, as 40% of that will disapear (making you earn £20ish)

but if you earnt just under £34k, you'd actually be on a salary of £27k. amiright? LAL.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
u get emergency tax back tho. yet they say she aint entitled to it bak.