A request.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
UniTY said:
Handle...what...facts? You really believe that I care enough about your server that it may somehow effect me to the point of using the word "handle"?

You know too much about Project69. You were trying to fit in every possible detail about how you went along with creating it. These, while may be interesting to some, are irrelivant. You're supposed to be providing the readers of wikipedia with general facts about what Project69 is, not a book about it. Make a website, or if you have one, add the story to it. If you really want all those details in there, find a way to let the reader know about them, not read them a story.

Hi, My name is Eric. Nice to meet you.

By all means, show me the research. If your article was proper in the first place I should know by now.

No, I would make sure to use words that do not have absolution. "It is the largest server" is absolution. PROVE to me it is the largest server. Post those details somewhere and PROVE it. Don't write an article on wikipedia if you can't prove anything you say.

You keep pussy footing around the whole "prove it" idea. I'm not saying you're lying, or that you're an ass, I'm saying that you're putting in details that I see no evidence for.

Does it really matter?

Dam its a little bit of blable about a mir 2 private server, its not exactly going to change the world if he put he had more subscriptions to project 69 then euro, and thats a exageration.

To be perfectly honest, let him put what he wants about project 69, it doesnt change the fact that people think what they like of a server, if he put things on there what was false then people will find out, and i also cant remmeber seeing a link to the project 69 homepage (could be wrong) which doesnt just make it a advertisement for project 69

-I just cant really see at all where it will lead to.

/Tofas

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Scorpian said:
White lies...
Elaborate..
my account was mullered by urself (was told ingame when i logged in) and all my items given away is that elaborate enuf ... screenies somewhere

that said i enjoyed my stay on p69 all those xmas's ago was a good server only ever had that one problem as said above

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
NickAKAVexus said:
ragezone was the first public legend of mir 2 server, i think scorpian lives in his own little fantasy world.

The first long running public server*