Any coders available?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I have a fresh custom Lowrate-Medrate server(Crystal Files C#) nearing completion but would really like a coder to add a few things to the files. If any are free and willing to help a new server i would be really greatful. I would be willing to spend a bit of cash if this is what the coder would like in return.

Look forward to hearing from somebody reliable!

Last edited:

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
be nice if you tell people what files you need coding. e.g C#.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
I can't help at all but interested in what you'd like adding and more info on what kinda server ur planning on opening. Have been waiting for a low-mid rate server for a while {",}

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I can't help at all but interested in what you'd like adding and more info on what kinda server ur planning on opening. Have been waiting for a low-mid rate server for a while {",}

Built a server from the ground up, made every item from scratch, every monster from scratch, moved alot of the maps around, quest chains for every cave. Looking to work on adding more custom features to the server now that the core stuff is nearly finished.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Built a server from the ground up, made every item from scratch, every monster from scratch, moved alot of the maps around, quest chains for every cave. Looking to work on adding more custom features to the server now that the core stuff is nearly finished.

Every monster from scratch ?
So you have no Mir monsters at all ?