Any more staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Well lomcn your reputation is going down due to lack of staff. Me and others do require staff as this forum as got restrictions which does not allow to edit our post title or wipe our own thread. I am not just saying this because i want me post wiped till advert but i have been asking for 2 days now and yet still no reply or any transactions made.

All am trying to say is hire more staff lomcn administrators because its rather shambles at the moment.

Regards
Millster

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
If you think that someone could be a compliment to LOMCN as a staff member then dont hesitate to put names forward.

Hopefully in the coming weeks you shall see a lot more of me and Haz and therefore a much cleaner and tidier environment.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
It's about time. There are people who have now been banned that should of been banned a long time ago. But it's boring here now :(

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
How about a return of an old skool admin that had a largely split fan base ;)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
If you think that someone could be a compliment to LOMCN as a staff member then dont hesitate to put names forward.

Hopefully in the coming weeks you shall see a lot more of me and Haz and therefore a much cleaner and tidier environment.

SirSimpson since he feels the need to show his concern so much..

Some people really do need to get over things.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
well least uve finally given ehole some warnins and got him at least a temp ban lol.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
well least uve finally given ehole some warnins and got him at least a temp ban lol.

Im not sure what youre talking about tbh, but you should of had a number of warnings by now, spamming your server in every thread & putting down other servers always stating that they copy yours.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
bons popularising his server, aslong as his comments are constructive and fair which most of them are theirs not a problem.

as for the need for more admins, you cant just pick names out of a hat you they have to be carefully considered otherwise things could turn worse on the forum.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Like someone said in a different post. It just needs all the stickies updating.
Threads made to link to a lot of the guides stuff like that.
Place wouldnt have half as many questions if these were done by anyone.
Im not saying that its a staffing issue as any member on the forum can create one.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
There should be a designated mod who deals with spam, Flames and Idiots (Which i may be one of them at times)
Allowing other ADMINS to deal with the necessary forum updates etc.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Personally i think we are in dire need of a mir 3 section mod and i'm 100% sure no1 would disagree that it should be Idabiga or Chimera or even Inflikted. Theres only 1 mod in this section as it is and due to all the bans and warnings that have been spammed out from there over the past few months its practicly inactive. This would be the 3rd time i've put this point forward so hopefully this time it will be listened to as Mir 3 is just as important as any other part of this forum even though most of the Mir 3 stuff is in sub forums :p

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No he most definetely didnt.

You @ Mod = Dead Forum

I can't see the forum going dead if someone got made mod who no one likes, but i can see a lot off banns which i want to see. Even if the forum went dead,use all the retards would have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.