lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
My main 2 editors i use are winhex and pe explorer but loads more, just find one you like to use really.

Prices are not bad, better if you get for free tho,
I would think no cap if you have the reg key :)

Sometimes they lock the m2 to hardware so it means it can only been run on one pc,
that can be removed tho

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Are you thinking of buying a set forspinki ?

They are good files and iam sure like most reg keys you will get 12 months updates without charge

lif

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yeh i wana know if theres any hardware binding first as i wana be able to buy them then give them to certain people that can do something with them

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
hex editor take learning or is it simple?

Simple when you know what your doing. Easy to break the files otherwise. For me it was extremely easy to pick up for others it is more difficult. Download a Hex editor and look at any exe file to get a feel for it.

Mostly it's a matter of searching for the Chinese String and changing to English. Chinese Characters take up 2 ASCII Spaces and you cannot overwrite things that aren't Strings without breaking the client. Strings also contain a length at the beginning that can be adjusted sometimes

So an example using a 4 Letter Chinese word which would be 8 English Characters.

'0800000000HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE00000000' -In Hex (HEHEHE being what I done would be different for the proper string obviously length is right though)

'....在内功生....' Would look like that in ASCII

So to make that english you would do

'....MakeEngl....' 8 Characters being the limit set at the start of the string. Now since you have 4 blank spaces after the end of this string you can increase the size.

'0B00000000HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE00' 0B is 11 in Hex (0-9 A-F)

'....MakeEnglish.' Is the new increased string.

You are limited by the space after the string sometimes it can be quite large other times it is tiny.

Forspinki yes they are hardware bound. You get 3 Reg Keys for 3 Computers for the 280 rmb price.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ill purchase these later tommoro :)

You do understand the files may not even run correctly unpacked? The old IGE M2Server detected when it was unpacked and closed itself.

The Mir.exe file must be ran within the loader which makes translating a *****. Since you don't even yet know how to use a Hex Editor I doubt you'll be capable of translating the Mir.exe file within the loader. No offence.

Also I've used the free IGE files and found it extremely difficult to remove Run Through without it causing constant bounceback. This may of been a combination of the files I was using though but I got the feeling the Client ignored the M2Server in regards to Run Through being on/off and since the Chinese keep Run Through on this wouldn't effect them.

-edit- Also for Gate 0 to open the files must be ran in a Chinese XP.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Does anyone know if the source is still available? at what price? and also if anyone would like to help facilitate me in purchasing them? I don't know how to contact/ talk to chinese people, don't even know what QQ is but code is code lol.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Does anyone know if the source is still available? at what price? and also if anyone would like to help facilitate me in purchasing them? I don't know how to contact/ talk to chinese people, don't even know what QQ is but code is code lol.

I don't think IGE are selling there code anymore. But another group XINM2 are but it's 2000rmb which is about £180. At least I assume they are selling source

www.xinm2.com They were fairly close to official Shanda before they stopped but don't have WIS Skills.

QQ is basically MSN for the Chinese. http://im.qq.com/ you make an account on there and use the QQ Client

Gadget

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Aug 3, 2006
All very interesting stuff - I am particularly interested in protection that was disabled and unpacking etc. Lif, what did you need to do?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Just talking to the IGEM2 guy now..

He said they sell the code I asked how much.. He goes 5W RMB.. I thought 5000.. It's not it is 50,000RMB so £4500

Don't know if the guy is ****ing with me or not though lol

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Lol I'm not paying that! I was thinking I would for about £100. I'm looking for code to do with the wis thing and I will share it if I ever get it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Just talking to the IGEM2 guy now..

He said they sell the code I asked how much.. He goes 5W RMB.. I thought 5000.. It's not it is 50,000RMB so £4500

Don't know if the guy is ****ing with me or not though lol

me and kyn got told 5000 uk and 7000 usa for a group selling code lol

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
All very interesting stuff - I am particularly interested in protection that was disabled and unpacking etc. Lif, what did you need to do?

The exe was protected with http://www.oreans.com/winlicense.php

Is this what you mean ?

Was it not uc that was £5000 ? anyways dont think anyone would pay over a few hundred pound

Would need to ask if buying the reg code would it work on a english pc

lif