Apoc Source Code

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Strange this suspicious user pops up Muhamad, mysteriously acquired your server files, people are going to question who is really behind the leak and behind this server.
Do anyone heard about you before? keep your questions in your head please and let us enjoy watching
I am more popluar as player than u as a gm

• Carrot
  • Wow
Reactions: Damian and zedina

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
With all due respect Ben.... the Apoc files were hanys from my opinion originally then terribly advanced by me and fixed later by hany 🤣🤣 ive given no sources out so i dont give a **** and i dont think dan would either. So was it you..... tutut ben... ps its okay i gave you permission to use dans artwork and my terrible coding in your last server. 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure why I am even replying to you cause your just being a tool as suspected.
The files are both mine and Hanys, we've both put years and years of work into them, you and Dan had them for what couple months, abused and rinsed the community then buggered off, and now seems your back to do it again.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Not sure why I am even replying to you cause your just being a tool as suspected.
The files are both mine and Hanys, we've both put years and years of work into them, you and Dan had them for what couple months, abused and rinsed the community then buggered off, and now seems your back to do it again.
Sounds like pot kettle black pal.... but we wont go into that and apoc was a good year in the making

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Ya'll acting like anyone gives a f who the source belongs to. This whole community is based on illegal files and sources ripped from someone else. Yes, there's a moral element to asking someone to use their work etc, but fundamentally every set of files and source comes from an illegitimate source.

Never created a Mir server in my life, but I see why most of us stick to being players only. Ya'll toxic af. Also funny seeing people throwing the moral compass around when they hold such a poor reputation.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Go do one. Jumping on the little band wagon. The so called robbery Was because you messed up the game gold multiplayer on the credx. And I was too stupid to release it was a thing.

Never mentioned it before as never felt the need to try and shift blame. But that’s the absolute truth on why it was such a **** system because your greedy ass added it in the first place. I just followed suit like an idiot. Had I known about you what I now know, I would never have tried to make the game similar to yours In The first place.

Want to start throwing shade. Feel free to try say something original, because Ben. Working with Hany led to some ******* interesting conversations. I promise you'll have nothing new to say about me, because despite what gets said i put YEARS into both the apocalypse only to fall short on the second because i did not take enough care into the game gold system. People can call us scum or thieves or w/e they want, it was a large oversite that was admitted several times.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Right I've deleted a whole bunch of nonsense comments about stolen source code. This server is NOT using any form of Apoc source. It's using a modified Crystal Source with YOUR Client Libs.

Yes guys, your libs were cracked weeks after your server launch, That's litrally what's happened here. You've seen screenshots with your images in and instantly jumped to bitching at one another and accusing eachother of theft.

1706399309315.png

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Right I've deleted a whole bunch of nonsense comments about stolen source code. This server is NOT using any form of Apoc source. It's using a modified Crystal Source with YOUR Client Libs.

Yes guys, your libs were cracked weeks after your server launch, That's litrally what's happened here. You've seen screenshots with your images in and instantly jumped to bitching at one another and accusing eachother of theft.

View attachment 33672
Jev for president.

• Angry
Reactions: Muhamad and Wummy

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

View attachment 33672
Thats quite a coincidence because everything is pretty much 100% the same even the % on quality orbs 😬🤔coulda just asked them for help tho who knows

No hate from me! 😬i hope this server goes well

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Thats quite a coincidence because everything is pretty much 100% the same even the % on quality orbs 😬🤔coulda just asked them for help tho who knows

No hate from me! 😬i hope this server goes well
Please read this again from my first post - "This server is NOT using any form of Apoc source."

(y)

Edit:
any further source related comments can be directed over to Private Questions & Complains, Thanks

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Oh c'mon, I had fun reading all the backhanded comments. It's as about as fun as the forums get nowadays :ROFLMAO:

Personally idaf who's using what, and who they belong to as long as the server is fun, engaging and not leaching pockets.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

View attachment 33672

p.s we wouldn't of approved the advertisement without checking if the source was stolen. I know most of you think staff just sit here and do f all but we do alot behind doors.
Actually ridiculous that you are defending him saying its not stolen source files.
You're telling me hes custom coded
-Reroll system (with exact same UI and exact same placements)
-Quality Orbs (with EXACT same tooltip which was hard coded, it ain't a description)
-Item upgrade system with the exact same star images on the item
-The whole UI

Its more obvious than Jesus's quick cash cow servers.

If LOMCN don't want to remove it I'll remove it myself when it goes online. There's things in the source to prevent people stealing our ****.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damian

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Actually ridiculous that you are defending him saying its not stolen source files.
You're telling me hes custom coded
-Reroll system (with exact same UI and exact same placements)
-Quality Orbs (with EXACT same tooltip which was hard coded, it ain't a description)
-Item upgrade system with the exact same star images on the item
-The whole UI

Its more obvious than Jesus's quick cash cow servers.

If LOMCN don't want to remove it I'll remove it myself when it goes online. There's things in the source to prevent people stealing our ****.
You posted this in a complaint in Private Questions & Complaints, I'll post what I replied below:

1706432255800.png

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You posted this in a complaint in Private Questions & Complaints, I'll post what I replied below:

View attachment 33680
Do you read what you are saying?
Why would you steal someone’s graphics and UI, then code it exactly the same? You just wouldn’t. You’d at least change something so what’s happening right now doesn’t happen.

You say no evidence but I’ve posted tons you just keep deleting it.

By then be releases his client he may now go to the effort to change it just enough so it’s different. I don’t know why you are defending something so blatantly obvious.

Even the archer spell list is exactly the same as ours, which was completely different to crystal. Why would he completely change archer to match OS if crystal has its own complete version?

Maybe you getting some kick back Jev?

Also you didn’t answer my question about why you think it’s perfectly fine to steal peoples libs just because “it’s been cracked”. Still stealing.
If I hack other servers and take their source code etc it’s totally fine cause I cracked their weak security?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Do you read what you are saying?
Why would you steal someone’s graphics and UI, then code it exactly the same? You just wouldn’t. You’d at least change something so what’s happening right now doesn’t happen.

You say no evidence but I’ve posted tons you just keep deleting it.

By then be releases his client he may now go to the effort to change it just enough so it’s different. I don’t know why you are defending something so blatantly obvious.

Even the archer spell list is exactly the same as ours, which was completely different to crystal. Why would he completely change archer to match OS if crystal has its own complete version?

Maybe you getting some kick back Jev?

Also you didn’t answer my question about why you think it’s perfectly fine to steal peoples libs just because “it’s been cracked”. Still stealing.
If I hack other servers and take their source code etc it’s totally fine cause I cracked their weak security?
-Why would you steal someone’s graphics and UI, then code it exactly the same? You just wouldn’t. You’d at least change something so what’s happening right now doesn’t happen.

Because the no using stolen source code rule dosen't apply to libs as far as i'm aware, so i'd understand why someone who go through the effort of getting things coded right to match the client images, He has paid a coder from what i've been told by multiple people.

-By then be releases his client he may now go to the effort to change it just enough so it’s different. I don’t know why you are defending something so blatantly obvious.

IF he is using your source code then his client will be very very close to yours (code wise), changing things slightly means f all.

-Even the archer spell list is exactly the same as ours, which was completely different to crystal. Why would he completely change archer to match OS if crystal has its own complete version?

Archers in Crystal are **** and have needed a fix for years, If I could fix all the archer issues currently in Crystal I would.

-Maybe you getting some kick back Jev?

What :kekw:

-Also you didn’t answer my question about why you think it’s perfectly fine to steal peoples libs just because “it’s been cracked”. Still stealing.

When did I ever say anything even slightly close to it's okay to steal libs?

Also you bang on about me defending him, daym right I do. Untill the server comes out and the client is looked at and compared, nothing can be done. which i've now said mutliple times.

Seems like you're pushing your upset with your "mates" who could have given "your" files out. Don't throw your rattle out of the pram towards staff.
I've made it perfectly clear with my comment above and the one in the complaint that the second code based evidence is shown of theft that the server will be removed from the website with the risk of the user being banned.

Not so much unpopular opinion but why are you even still allowed on this forum? You ran a server that was adjusting the User Count on the forum. A paid service you chose to exploit for your benefit. When the usercount spoofing was found, I instantly messaged you first to give you the opportunity to look into it before any site-side actions were taken, Even after it was found you had code spoofing the UC I was polite to you and your team.

EDIT: I'm going to undelete all the comments. move everything over to a new thread to keep this advert thread clean and you can go and talk about it over there.

Nothing more I can say or even do until the server releases so I'll take my front seat and enjoy the show of "Who gave out our files"

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Isn’t lomcn built on stolen/leaked files people acting like they made every last bit of code as if they done what jamie done and completely made the files from 0 this forums built on people stealing or building on one another’s work.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
-Why would you steal someone’s graphics and UI, then code it exactly the same? You just wouldn’t. You’d at least change something so what’s happening right now doesn’t happen.

Because the no using stolen source code rule dosen't apply to libs as far as i'm aware, so i'd understand why someone who go through the effort of getting things coded right to match the client images, He has paid a coder from what i've been told by multiple people.

-By then be releases his client he may now go to the effort to change it just enough so it’s different. I don’t know why you are defending something so blatantly obvious.

IF he is using your source code then his client will be very very close to yours (code wise), changing things slightly means f all.

-Even the archer spell list is exactly the same as ours, which was completely different to crystal. Why would he completely change archer to match OS if crystal has its own complete version?

Archers in Crystal are **** and have needed a fix for years, If I could fix all the archer issues currently in Crystal I would.

-Maybe you getting some kick back Jev?

What :kekw:

-Also you didn’t answer my question about why you think it’s perfectly fine to steal peoples libs just because “it’s been cracked”. Still stealing.

When did I ever say anything even slightly close to it's okay to steal libs?

Also you bang on about me defending him, daym right I do. Untill the server comes out and the client is looked at and compared, nothing can be done. which i've now said mutliple times.

Seems like you're pushing your upset with your "mates" who could have given "your" files out. Don't throw your rattle out of the pram towards staff.
I've made it perfectly clear with my comment above and the one in the complaint that the second code based evidence is shown of theft that the server will be removed from the website with the risk of the user being banned.

Not so much unpopular opinion but why are you even still allowed on this forum? You ran a server that was adjusting the User Count on the forum. A paid service you chose to exploit for your benefit. When the usercount spoofing was found, I instantly messaged you first to give you the opportunity to look into it before any site-side actions were taken, Even after it was found you had code spoofing the UC I was polite to you and your team.

EDIT: I'm going to undelete all the comments. move everything over to a new thread to keep this advert thread clean and you can go and talk about it over there.

Nothing more I can say or even do until the server releases so I'll take my front seat and enjoy the show of "Who gave out our files"
Faked user count code came from apoc and I was unaware. When you told me I investigated, showed you the code, then showed you me changing it, but you went ahead and publicly announced it cause seemingly you need the attention.

As this is obvious apoc source likely they doing the exact same.

Let’s face it your refund thread is just as bad, naming and shaming good respectable people as refunded but sounds like they had valid points and server owner took the piss. You didn’t think about that and just wanted to make a drama and spectacle

I cba replying to you on anything else waste of time.