[King] Apocalipsis Mir3 KING Version Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

lays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2007
Spain
Apocalipsis Mir3 King Version

Inauguration of the new Mir3 server, on January 25 at 0:00 Spanish time.

Server created thanks to the content of @Azura and the LOMCN community, it is completely in English and Spanish, we hope you enjoy playing.

There are no lures in caves, that's what leveling caves are for, Bosses only in the Boss part, there are no Bosses in leveling areas, it's made to make everything easy

Info:
Leveling Caves:

- RatCave Level 0-200 (Reinasscence Items)
- JurassicPark Level 200-700 (Fenix Items)
- FrostDungeon Level 700-1500 (Lyra Items)
- SymbioticCave Level 1500-3500 (Sleipnir Items)
- RacconCave Level 3500-9500 (Sleipnir and Cetus Items)
- OmaTemple Level 9000-15550 (Nefron and Isildur Items)
- StoneTemple Level 21000-40000 (FPBox / Can you change for GP's)
- LavaTemple Level 40000-65535 (FPBox and Gold / Can you change for GP's)

Warrior Cave:

- Drops: Fenix, Sleipnir, Cetus, Nefron, Isildur Items

Guild Caves:

- SabukDungeon: FPBox's
- MudwallDungeon: FPBox's

There are 4 differents kits for more levels in boss drops

Boss Zones
There's 4 citys of huntin In each city there is bosses of different level and difficulty Killing bosses, you can gain BossPoints
- Low: 1 kill = 1 Low Point
- Medium: 1 kill = 1 Medium Point
- High: 1 kill = 1 High Point
- Hard: 1 kill = 1 Hard Point
- Hardcore: 1 kill = Hardcore Point

With Boss Points, you can buy: Roses with Glow, Horse Armors, FPs, GPs and invencible Potions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's 3 differents types of invencible potions with differents durations..
InvencibleDC: If someone hits you with DC, will hit miss you.
InvencibleMC: If someone hits you with wiz spells, will hit miss you.
InvencibleSC: If someone hits you with soul/dark spells, will hit miss you.

- NPC to low levels till 180, it gives you rare set for low levels, drugs, noobpet for help to level.
- Rebirths 1 to 6 with titles like Soldier, Captain, Master, Darkness, Shinigami, King rebirths 7 & 8 maybe will be by X items.
- NPC Exchange FP to GP, and GP to FP.
- Rose's System with 4 different types of roses with stats of (50,100,150,255) AC/MR/DC/M-All and 2 special roses GtBurnRose and ApoBurnRose with glow.
- Special Repair, Medicines, Change Sex, WeaponReset in game.
- Tao pets for lvl 155, 700, 1.5k, 5k, 10k, 20k
- NPC to learns skills, you dont need books, only click on the skill and you will learn!
- GamePoints merchant, where you can buy armours, kits, rebirths and more!!
- Delevel NPC, you can gain with delevels: gps, honor points, and you can buy items with honor points :D
- Horse Armors added
- Hermit system
- House System,You can buy Normal House and House Vip(more options) you can have a home to be safe, you can buy drugs, potions, talismans, pois.. more cheap than shops!
- Wars have shield
- GreatTaoExplosion, You can get this skill at 5k level, because damage is upgraded
- In the future we will do a systemskill for other clases like hybrid.

Download Client(04/04/2022): https://mega.nz/file/7pQUjZTA#et4w-ZNmyQ9DwxINlprsgAq8-bUuH4ExgeD9ynrNibo
New IP(04/04/2022): https://mega.nz/file/r5omECjb#ZqHmz2WxN6PJXA5Ji-Xn9q_EnIHNpb9JsN2If-VcALQ
Discord: http://discord.gg/vWVmC4haeY

Server specs: (Dedicated Home Box)

Windows XP SP3 32Bits
Internet connection:
1000mb / upload
1000mb / download.

Server Rates:

Exp: x128 (high rate)
Mongen: x1 (custom in diff zones)
Gold: x2
Drop x1

Staff Admin

~Apocalipsis~ & ~SpawN~

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn

lays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2007
Spain
What about another name? This one is taken.
Apocalipsis comes from 2006 Legend of Mir 3, from @Mukai and Ruffus, and not from mir2, it changes the name and it is not the same as mir2, the domain is bought with that name too.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Apocalipsis Mir3 King Version

Inauguration of the new Mir3 server, on January 25 at 0:00 Spanish time.

Server created thanks to the content of @Azura and the LOMCN community, it is completely in English and Spanish, we hope you enjoy playing.

There are no lures in caves, that's what leveling caves are for, Bosses only in the Boss part, there are no Bosses in leveling areas, it's made to make everything easy

Info:
Leveling Caves:

- RatCave Level 0-200 (Reinasscence Items)
- JurassicPark Level 200-700 (Fenix Items)
- FrostDungeon Level 700-1500 (Lyra Items)
- SymbioticCave Level 1500-3500 (Sleipnir Items)
- RacconCave Level 3500-9500 (Sleipnir and Cetus Items)
- OmaTemple Level 9000-15550 (Nefron and Isildur Items)
- StoneTemple Level 21000-40000 (FPBox / Can you change for GP's)
- LavaTemple Level 40000-65535 (FPBox and Gold / Can you change for GP's)

Warrior Cave:

- Drops: Fenix, Sleipnir, Cetus, Nefron, Isildur Items

Guild Caves:

- SabukDungeon: FPBox's
- MudwallDungeon: FPBox's

There are 4 differents kits for more levels in boss drops

Boss Zones
There's 4 citys of huntin In each city there is bosses of different level and difficulty Killing bosses, you can gain BossPoints
- Low: 1 kill = 1 Low Point
- Medium: 1 kill = 1 Medium Point
- High: 1 kill = 1 High Point
- Hard: 1 kill = 1 Hard Point
- Hardcore: 1 kill = Hardcore Point

With Boss Points, you can buy: Roses with Glow, Horse Armors, FPs, GPs and invencible Potions!

There's 3 differents types of invencible potions with differents durations..
InvencibleDC: If someone hits you with DC, will hit miss you.
InvencibleMC: If someone hits you with wiz spells, will hit miss you.
InvencibleSC: If someone hits you with soul/dark spells, will hit miss you.

- NPC to low levels till 180, it gives you rare set for low levels, drugs, noobpet for help to level.
- Rebirths 1 to 6 with titles like Soldier, Captain, Master, Darkness, Shinigami, King rebirths 7 & 8 maybe will be by X items.
- NPC Exchange FP to GP, and GP to FP.
- Rose's System with 4 different types of roses with stats of (50,100,150,255) AC/MR/DC/M-All and 2 special roses GtBurnRose and ApoBurnRose with glow.
- Special Repair, Medicines, Change Sex, WeaponReset in game.
- Tao pets for lvl 155, 700, 1.5k, 5k, 10k, 20k
- NPC to learns skills, you dont need books, only click on the skill and you will learn!
- GamePoints merchant, where you can buy armours, kits, rebirths and more!!
- Delevel NPC, you can gain with delevels: gps, honor points, and you can buy items with honor points :D
- Horse Armors added
- Hermit system
- House System,You can buy Normal House and House Vip(more options) you can have a home to be safe, you can buy drugs, potions, talismans, pois.. more cheap than shops!
- Wars have shield
- GreatTaoExplosion, You can get this skill at 5k level, because damage is upgraded
- In the future we will do a systemskill for other clases like hybrid.

Download Client: https://mega.nz/file/r0wQ3QpT#AyEnkhXAcq810UP5GiR1jka9L2euQXk17Du1mbUQygg

Discord: http://discord.gg/vWVmC4haeY

Server specs: (Dedicated Home Box)

Windows XP SP3 32Bits
Internet connection:
1000mb / upload
1000mb / download.

Server Rates:

Exp: x128 (high rate)
Mongen: x1 (custom in diff zones)
Gold: x2
Drop x1

Staff Admin

~Apocalipsis~ & ~SpawN~
Evolution files (my old files ;(), next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrod

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
stop-it-stop-it-its-already-dead.jpg

You people have no shame... didn't even bother changing the items' names.

Did you know that the distance between the Earth and the Moon can we walked withing 9.5 years? That's an amazing feat. Do you know what isn't? recycling the same files over and over again without permission and somehow never adding anything new... for fvcks sake the original files are almost 12 years old now THEY SHOULD BE IN FVCKING HIGHSCHOOL BY NOW!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
wait its ok if everybody uses Jaime's zircon files with no changes but god ******* forbid somebody use a set have files that have been around for 5 years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bubel

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
i just try it wonder why my char move so slow , since i start its not like im overweight since my bag is almost empt i go to cave 0 -200 and instant die at lvl 9 xd and likemost titles are black i go to ants cave empty i know there mobs around town .

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Apocalipsis comes from 2006 Legend of Mir 3, from @Mukai and Ruffus, and not from mir2, it changes the name and it is not the same as mir2, the domain is bought with that name too.

AFAIK apocalipsis wasn't advertised here so it doesn't matter.

I'm not a mod anymore but there's a rule we added recently that doesn't allow you to advertise a server with a name that has already been used.

Reactions: Jev

lays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2007
Spain
Apparently they were busy making a donation list. How come people copy and paste servers but never forget to add donations?
There is a donation system but it is not working, you can get everything on the server itself without the lack of donations.

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
Apocalipsis mir3 (lanzado en versión Holley en Septiembre de 2006) en Castellón, España.

@lays por el tema del nombre denuncio yo a Mir2 por Plagio, no me vengas con historias tuyas que veo que te la das como que entiendes y manejas en el tema y no entiendes una mierda. El tema del Nombre queda zanjado.

Sobre si el Servidor es Inferno, Evolution o lo que quiera ser, esta Abierto tal y como está, a quien le guste bien y al que no, que mire para otro lado, que clase de Comunidad esta que tiene gente que solo mira por su culo, sus intereses en lugar de mantener la Leyenda de Mir3 Activa.

Estoy decepcionado con TODOS ya que en lugar de apoyarse y ayudarse, se ponen a criticar y a exigir, en que mierda se ha convertido esto?

Sea lo que sea, así se va quedar la cosa y quien quiera jugar que juegue y el que no,que tenga un buen dia.

Respecto ala Comunidad LOMCN, juro por DIOS, que como no dejeis de mirar por vuestros clientes que os pagan por los banners y todos los intereses que teneis, voy hacer las cosas a mi manera.

Mierda envidiosos que si es copia.que.si es plagio... Pero que cojones me vais a contar panda de cabrones si el.Mir en si es todo ilegal o esque acaso teneis licencia de Wemade? Seguid tocandome los huevos que vereis como acaba esto.

@lays for the subject of the name I denounce Mir2 for Plagiarism, do not come to me with stories of yours that I see that you give it to yourself as if you understand and handle the subject and you do not understand ****. The issue of the Name is settled.

About whether the Server is Inferno, Evolution or whatever it wants to be, it is Open as it is, whoever likes it well and who doesn't, look the other way, what kind of Community is it that has people who only look out for their ass, his interests instead of keeping the Legend of Mir3 Active.

I am disappointed with EVERYONE because instead of supporting and helping each other, they criticize and demand, what the hell has this become?

Whatever it is, that's how things will stay and whoever wants to play should play and whoever doesn't, have a good day.

Regarding the LOMCN Community, I swear to GOD, that as long as you don't stop looking after your clients who pay you for the banners and all the interests you have, I'm going to do things my way.

**** envious that if it is a copy, what if it is plagiarism... But what the hell are you going to tell me, bunch of bastards if the. Mir itself is all illegal or do you perhaps have a Wemade license? Keep touching my balls and you'll see how this ends.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: checkra1n and lays

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Apocalipsis mir3 (lanzado en versión Holley en Septiembre de 2006) en Castellón, España.

@lays por el tema del nombre denuncio yo a Mir2 por Plagio, no me vengas con historias tuyas que veo que te la das como que entiendes y manejas en el tema y no entiendes una mierda. El tema del Nombre queda zanjado.

Sobre si el Servidor es Inferno, Evolution o lo que quiera ser, esta Abierto tal y como está, a quien le guste bien y al que no, que mire para otro lado, que clase de Comunidad esta que tiene gente que solo mira por su culo, sus intereses en lugar de mantener la Leyenda de Mir3 Activa.

Estoy decepcionado con TODOS ya que en lugar de apoyarse y ayudarse, se ponen a criticar y a exigir, en que mierda se ha convertido esto?

Sea lo que sea, así se va quedar la cosa y quien quiera jugar que juegue y el que no,que tenga un buen dia.

Respecto ala Comunidad LOMCN, juro por DIOS, que como no dejeis de mirar por vuestros clientes que os pagan por los banners y todos los intereses que teneis, voy hacer las cosas a mi manera.

Mierda envidiosos que si es copia.que.si es plagio... Pero que cojones me vais a contar panda de cabrones si el.Mir en si es todo ilegal o esque acaso teneis licencia de Wemade? Seguid tocandome los huevos que vereis como acaba esto.

@lays for the subject of the name I denounce Mir2 for Plagiarism, do not come to me with stories of yours that I see that you give it to yourself as if you understand and handle the subject and you do not understand ****. The issue of the Name is settled.

About whether the Server is Inferno, Evolution or whatever it wants to be, it is Open as it is, whoever likes it well and who doesn't, look the other way, what kind of Community is it that has people who only look out for their ass, his interests instead of keeping the Legend of Mir3 Active.

I am disappointed with EVERYONE because instead of supporting and helping each other, they criticize and demand, what the hell has this become?

Whatever it is, that's how things will stay and whoever wants to play should play and whoever doesn't, have a good day.

Regarding the LOMCN Community, I swear to GOD, that as long as you don't stop looking after your clients who pay you for the banners and all the interests you have, I'm going to do things my way.

**** envious that if it is a copy, what if it is plagiarism... But what the hell are you going to tell me, bunch of bastards if the. Mir itself is all illegal or do you perhaps have a Wemade license? Keep touching my balls and you'll see how this ends.
Retarded confirmed...

• Haha
Reactions: CraZyEriK

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Is this server up? Cant seem to click on make account button?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Are you ok?

Again, I'm not part of the staff anymore but I'll make a few things clear to you.

1. The issue with the name is NOT settled. You're not the one who decides that. LOMCN has a set of rules that everyone has to follow. No exceptions. We added that rule to avoid confusion and I don't think it's going to change.
  2. Are you disappointed? Well, we are too. We too are disappointed with people that make low effort servers to make a quick buck. If you're looking for the cash, at least put some work into it. I'm sorry you're disappointed LOMCN tries to keep the community healthy.
  3. People who donate or pay for ads are happy with LOMCN, they do it to support the community, to give something back.
  4. We're not discussing licenses here. We know we don't own the rights but as a community we have our own rules and if you don't like it, you can **** off.
Now I'm curious to see how this ends if we keep "touching your balls", champ.