[King] Apocalipsis Mir3 KING Version Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
escuchame Bien campeón, me cago en tus muertos, y si.no te queda claro, vuelvetelo a leer.

Apocalipsis es Servidor Español desde el año 2006. Está mas que resuelto y si te no te gusta te puedes ir a tomar por culo.

Yo no tengo nada que ver con el.servidor este que ha salido nuevo, pero llevo tiempo mirando como actuais y no me gusta nada, ami.me es igual quien o que haga dinero, lo unico que.no.voy a consentir es que.vengas aqui con tus aires de superioridad a reclamar que cambien el.nombre del server, quien eres? o quien te crees que eres? Las normas son las normas, empieza por cumplirlas para dar ejemplo, y Reclama que quiten el nombre de Apocalipsis al servidor Mir2.

Como va acabar? pues te voy a decir.como va acabar, vais a Banear esta cuenta y la IP, y lo.siguiente será formar otra nueva comunidad LOMCN para gente adulta y seria, que se ayude mutuamente desinteresadamente, y no gente de MIERDA como tú y los haters
________
listen to me Well champion, I **** on your dead, and if it's not clear to you, read it again. Apocalypse is a Spanish Server since 2006. It is more than resolved and if you don't like it you can go **** yourself. I have nothing to do with this.server, which has come out new, but I've been looking at how you act for a long time and I don't like it at all. .come here with your airs of superiority to demand that they change the name of the server, who are you? Or who do you think you are? The rules are the rules, start by complying with them to set an example, and Demand that they remove the name of Apocalypse from the Mir2 server. How will it end? Well, I'm going to tell you how it's going to end, you're going to ban this account and the IP, and the next thing will be to form another new LOMCN community for adult and serious people, who selflessly help each other, and not **** people like you and the haters.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
escuchame Bien campeón, me cago en tus muertos, y si.no te queda claro, vuelvetelo a leer.

Apocalipsis es Servidor Español desde el año 2006. Está mas que resuelto y si te no te gusta te puedes ir a tomar por culo.

Yo no tengo nada que ver con el.servidor este que ha salido nuevo, pero llevo tiempo mirando como actuais y no me gusta nada, ami.me es igual quien o que haga dinero, lo unico que.no.voy a consentir es que.vengas aqui con tus aires de superioridad a reclamar que cambien el.nombre del server, quien eres? o quien te crees que eres? Las normas son las normas, empieza por cumplirlas para dar ejemplo, y Reclama que quiten el nombre de Apocalipsis al servidor Mir2.

Como va acabar? pues te voy a decir.como va acabar, vais a Banear esta cuenta y la IP, y lo.siguiente será formar otra nueva comunidad LOMCN para gente adulta y seria, que se ayude mutuamente desinteresadamente, y no gente de MIERDA como tú y los haters
________
listen to me Well champion, I **** on your dead, and if it's not clear to you, read it again. Apocalypse is a Spanish Server since 2006. It is more than resolved and if you don't like it you can go **** yourself. I have nothing to do with this.server, which has come out new, but I've been looking at how you act for a long time and I don't like it at all. .come here with your airs of superiority to demand that they change the name of the server, who are you? Or who do you think you are? The rules are the rules, start by complying with them to set an example, and Demand that they remove the name of Apocalypse from the Mir2 server. How will it end? Well, I'm going to tell you how it's going to end, you're going to ban this account and the IP, and the next thing will be to form another new LOMCN community for adult and serious people, who selflessly help each other, and not **** people like you and the haters.

Animated GIF

Relax, little man. You're the one who doesn't get it. It doesn't matter when Apocalipsis launched. It wasn't advertised here, it wasn't part of this community. Now there's a server called Apocalypse here and nobody else can use that name. This server isn't even that Apocalipsis server you're talking about, it has nothing to do with it.

Good luck with you new LOMCN for adults. Are you going to help there the same way you helped here doing nothing besides crying?

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Yep, he mad... delusional too. He's probably going to copy-paste LOMCN and not even change the name

tumblr_lvs1gpUUqs1qibz0jo1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
and this is why youre best mod 2 years running :)

i do prefere to tickle the balls though rather than a straight up touch.... atleast show some enthusiasm...

• Haha
Reactions: Alecs

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

________
That’s one angry man 😂 chill out

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
I've changed my mind, I like you, I forgive you but Alecs No, that guy is bad, very bad! 🤣 I will respect the rules of the forum from now on, I apologize for the above, but you also have to know that the lackey has taken me out of my boxes. To all this ... The server this Lays is great! and i'm hooked!! It reminds me of other servers that I have played and today there are no more.

• Love
Reactions: lays

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
i dont want be mean but thats how map in bichon looks after die and not only i log to to a test char and it look like tht after enter

Attachments

• 01_27_22-14_14_14_Mir3.jpg
    01_27_22-14_14_14_Mir3.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 32