BlackHeart [3.55] [HighRate]............

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
this server seems abit stupid because if someone says that someone is cheating you normally need a screenshot... but the gm banned me straight away even tho there is no screenshot and i dont use cheats anyways would like to know why i have actually been banned for no reason (if there is a screenshot please post):D

also the gms wont get incontact with me to tell me what cheats i apparently used... can a admin see whats going on please or remove the server from lomcn as they are banning people for no reason they banned me and ExCaLa

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
stupid server.jpg

i tryed to ask gm why i have been banned and i get banned from fourms ? i think he has a thing against english people Admin please fix this

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm giving up on Mir after this server there's just no point in Playing it when you get idiots like his banning people for no reason what so ever.

Would love to know why I was banned.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
blackheart=corrupt server

arwena its gm ,u will see and check players polish u will se them top 1

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
yeah i started yesterday got top warrior and now am banned i dont see the point in this server if people are going to put time into it and get banned for being better than polish players

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
We're not going to ban the server from LOMCN, unfortunately they are free to allow and deny players as they wish. Management reserves the right to refuse admission :/

All you can do is alert other people and let them make up their mind.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
but because i beat polish in pvp i get banned thats abit stupid? why would u add a server like this on to your fourms it just gives you a bad name if thats the cause u get away with basically everything...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
but because i beat polish in pvp i get banned thats abit stupid? why would u add a server like this on to your fourms it just gives you a bad name if thats the cause u get away with basically everything...

Because we don't police servers. Again just warn other users and leave it be. Unless they're actively scamming users we won't take action against them.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
thats nothing to do with this matter... because i am english i got banned for killing polish...

okay for polish to kill english but soon as english kill them we get banned? how is that like asking a bouncer anything?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Obviously if what you say is correct then the admins won't have that server lasting for long, in my eyes. But I can see what Milo is saying as it's upto them what they do with their server. If they want to ban people for silly reasons then so be it, they are only lowering their potential usercount. It just show's the lack of commitment and logic some of the server teams have nowadays. If I was the one getting banned for the same reason as you guys stated I wouldn't be bothered at all. In fact, why would you want to play a server like that?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
thats nothing to do with this matter... because i am english i got banned for killing polish...

okay for polish to kill english but soon as english kill them we get banned? how is that like asking a bouncer anything?

Look you're talking to the wrong person here. As far as LOMCN is concerned they've broken no rules. We do not and will not police servers. This thread can serve as a warning for other potential players and they can decide then if they want to play the server or not.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
in all fairness its a good server just bad gms... but for letting things go like this thats whats killed mir letting people make servers and putting them on here with such a bad gm

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Mir is dead cause of **** like this... nothing done about it..

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
in all fairness its a good server just bad gms... but for letting things go like this thats whats killed mir letting people make servers and putting them on here with such a bad gm

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Mir is dead cause of **** like this... nothing done about it..

What would you like us to do? So we ban the server from advertising. Does that not kill Mir even more? We can't control Server Owners.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
no that wouldnt kill mir anymore...its people like this making a server and them people putting hard work into it and getting banned for stupid little things thats whats killed mir... you know fine well thats stupid..

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
no that wouldnt kill mir anymore...its people like this making a server and them people putting hard work into it and getting banned for stupid little things thats whats killed mir... you know fine well thats stupid..

Course it's stupid. But it is their server. If they want to run it into the ground fine let them. Run your own server or more on.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
if i had the 1st ideas of running my own server bud i would i just enjoy playing them... but when you get people like this GMing a server just piss's you off

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Their server, their rules, as Milo has said.

We won't stop servers for running the server by their own rules. We will only stop a server been advertised if they are scamming players.