BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Rebooted this morning.

-JT revised - less para mobs, more exp!
-SFB raised a tad
-Tao DC will have been raised as well.
-Fixed some stats on BlueFox items
-Event maps/mobs added, ready for tommorow. See my post in server chat for details.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
We are going through a bit of downtime due to an exploit. The problem has been fixed, I just need to carefully go through DB and then ban, block and skull**** those responsible. We should be back up and running with no major impact on the server.

Thanks for your support over the month its been up - I'll get this sorted asap.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
We are going through a bit of downtime due to an exploit. The problem has been fixed, I just need to carefully go through DB and then ban, block and skull**** those responsible. We should be back up and running with no major impact on the server.

Thanks for your support over the month its been up - I'll get this sorted asap.

Good to hear mate, good luck !

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Currently, the exploit has been fixed. Still to do:

-Check IPs of all people that connected to the 3 chars that made the exploited items
-Cross reference that with any storage characters they have to harbour non exploited items
-Ive banned the names of all chars ingame, deleted them from the DB, and deleted their items (Overkill..?)
-DELETE all chars under 40. While a fraction of new players may be affected I will increase starter guards stats to make up for it.
-I will review gold at the higher levels, I know one person gained 80m from the exploiters buying her expensive **** off tm.
-Triple check ive removed all crazy stat items.

The alternative is a wipe, or a rollback to when I sent the DB over to dedi, I dont want to do that as I'd lose all the 60+ updates, I had set the DB to autoback up but that didnt transfer over to the dedi.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Currently, the exploit has been fixed. Still to do:

-Check IPs of all people that connected to the 3 chars that made the exploited items
-Cross reference that with any storage characters they have to harbour non exploited items
-Ive banned the names of all chars ingame, deleted them from the DB, and deleted their items (Overkill..?)
-DELETE all chars under 40. While a fraction of new players may be affected I will increase starter guards stats to make up for it.
-I will review gold at the higher levels, I know one person gained 80m from the exploiters buying her expensive **** off tm.
-Triple check ive removed all crazy stat items.

The alternative is a wipe, or a rollback to when I sent the DB over to dedi, I dont want to do that as I'd lose all the 60+ updates, I had set the DB to autoback up but that didnt transfer over to the dedi.

wat exsploit was it lol?

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Crazy stat items, I had no trace of stackables ingame. Unfortunately, the last time m2server crashed it reset the shop items to the defaults were it has all kind of random stuff in the shops. Im assuming one person went around looking in all the shops until he found a stackable, bought it, used it to gain loads of gold and then used it to make the stat items.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Stop the the spam and rom crap let him get the server back up.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Including me lol. Event will run for 1 week due to the downtime, youll have your chance.

Named and shamed (As if you couldnt guess)

Dooom
Silver
Eternity
Reb0rn
TyreXel
TyreXeI
fk4ever

All banned

Apologies to DJtiesto, he did PM me this morning on forums.

Banned chars have had their IPs blocked, I have searched the 4-5 IPs that accessed the characters and banned the accounts as well. Most cases ive deleted the chars.

Personally went through the 20,000 items in DB and deleted all exploitable items.

Oh and rom IP range banned

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Including me lol. Event will run for 1 week due to the downtime, youll have your chance.

Named and shamed (As if you couldnt guess)

Dooom
Silver
Envy
Eternity
Reb0rn
TyreXel
TyreXeI
fk4ever

All banned

Following chars receive warnings.
DJTiesto (Had 1 bugged/stackable item, didnt report it and large amount of gold..)

Banned chars have had their IPs blocked, I have searched the 4-5 IPs that accessed the characters and banned the accounts as well. Most cases ive deleted the chars.

Personally went through the 20,000 items in DB and deleted all exploitable items.

Oh and rom IP range banned

Hmm lol Envy? whats she done?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Y as envy been banned as thts my wife r/l shes hardly on n most of her kit as been givin to her from me (mace) or are guild

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Envy has been restored, will apologise when shes on :p

Server is back up and running at 100% with the DB cleansed, event is also running, n1 exp.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
cba to play this any more was good untill lvl 50+ but then you get items that are good and then u gotta donate to speical repair them due to normal repair rapes the dura, and thers not even a sr npc in game so its pointless getting items other than that its a n1 server

may come back if this is sorted :]

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
15 - 20 most i see was 30 quite n1 server just lack of repair =/