BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
-Start level is now 40. Optional quest to get the stone, but click on general npc for 40 and basic kit.
-Noob exp/stat buff! till 54, you get 1.4x exp.
-Increased some exp of 50 areas.
-Recheck ALL boss drops, most increased

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Event has closed, you have til monday to use the items before the dura runs out and I delete them from DB.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I'm just wondering what people want to see more of, are people put off by levelling getting hard at 60 or..?

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
tbh i think the exp is just right i dont know what exp is like after 57 but i think serv is fine way it is :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
user count of 10 people and those 10 people are all stood in donated items and levels. the majority of people that actually hunted and worked for there kit have quit, thats before i even mention the fact that the drops r ****.
2 options:
donate and be in the same kit as the rest of the donators
level and play and get stuck at level 60 in the same **** kit as everyone else.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
most ppl dont donate for kit as its expensive, its hunted, most ppl currently wear event kits which are being removed, so go back to ur ****ty little vindico server and take ur pathetic insults against bluenova with u

PS: im a 63 wiz on there with good none donated kit. . . have bin for ages as dont really play now but its a well ran server.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Guv, im going to get your comments removed, I did go through this with you ingame, all these people that donate for epix, are in your head. The rarest items ingame all came from drops, maybe if you left SZ in the past week or so youd realise I busted my ass sorting drops.

Anyway I have rebooted, added another new cave, and made MAJOR improvements to drops and new items as well. Its changed alot, come give it a shot.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
it appears i need some data lol lots of items are fked up ( i didnt download your client was getting w@nk speed). if you could do me a huge favor and post me some download i will need.
thanks

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
if u sorted out standard drops before u started floggin rares that r never going to drop then half of the people wouldnt have quit. simples but u dont listen anyway u just chat ban them or ban them all together u command happy freak.

i give the server another month lol if that.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
most ppl dont donate for kit as its expensive, its hunted, most ppl currently wear event kits which are being removed, so go back to ur ****ty little vindico server and take ur pathetic insults against bluenova with u

PS: im a 63 wiz on there with good none donated kit. . . have bin for ages as dont really play now but its a well ran server.

i dont play vindico lmfao, im usin somebody elses lomcn acc coz i cba to make my own.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I banned you for 24 hours for abuse aimed at me with half a dozen people witnessing it. I'm not fussed if you dont believe people when they say the only gfox items were dropped, 90% of 58 weps were dropped, etc. Try getting to 60 then judging it?

-Added nice quests to some 60+ areas, very nice exp
-Added a starter pet

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
im not being funny but when people tend to get bored of a server they dont carry on leveling... would probably be better if u recommended the level to enter caves instead of level capping them. there is **** all to do until your level 60. people will join server and notice that most caves r 60+ and think **** that and log straight back off.

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
Theres alot too do, servers well ran kelv ur just prob crying cos u fail on there and get owned x

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Well I dont even need to ask if youve looked at the tele pc recently, you can enter samak invasion at 58, icetemple (And its quest) at 58, WT quest (Like 1 full lvl at 56) from 50, med level invasions, Oblivion got a foxring from a lowbie cave earlier. And theres still, nothing to do.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Theres alot too do, servers well ran kelv ur just prob crying cos u fail on there and get owned x

am not kelv.. am just usin this acc. and i wouldnt care if i got owned its the fact there is nobody to get owned by anymore.. nobody fights lol, every1 who used to fight quit coz the game became so repetitive.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
even i think this servers well run, and i logged on realised it had leveling and logged of 30minutes later lol.

but u can still tell its better than 99% of the other half arsed retard servers made by complete mongs who can just about change a few IP's and couldnt code a NPC script to save there grandma's left breast from cancer.

*cough* Vindico.

xxx

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Lol at that tbh.
servers well ran. most items arnt donated for.
ive got one of best kits ingame and none of the items are donated for. its called huntin.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
M8 i ll try be honest with you.Your server is dead/dying.
I gave it another shot today geeking on a lvl58 war for 5-8hrs and it just feels wrong.I gainned like 60% exp and 30% of it came from wt quest...Surely thats wrong.
About drops i wont complain since i have played numerous servers for days without a drop so not having a decent drop doesnt sound THAT bad.What was bad tho was seeing rest ppl's kits and realising that even i had couple drops my stats would barely raise...So more or less i didnt even expect a drop from a boss that would make me feel satisfied.
Worst part tho was the usercount.Cause even if i loved the server i couldnt play it with usercount of 15-20 AT BEST with over half of em being afk.Specially on a Sunday.

Imo you are 1 of the best gm's i've seen for a while constantly updating and trying to make server better.But on the same time you worry TOO much about server being long-term so you make everything too hard.Hence the server feels like a euro clone for lvl50+.

Things that are wrong atm:
1)Item stats messed up.
Best weap has dc70.
Stat jumps between kits considering the effort you need to get to the lvl for that kit and actually getting that kit is tiny really.
AC/AMC is too low.So even when you get a good ish kit still low lvl caves hurt you a lot so you dont really feel like advancing.I know you did this for the sake of pvp but tbh on 2.3 pvp is about hp/mc/dc and not about ac/amc since ff with good mc can rape so 50less dmg cause of 50 more amc would barely make a difference on 500hp hit and also tdb obv cuts thru ac.So tiny ac/amc just makes hunting annoying specially when u have earned a good kit.
2)Drops aint exactly generous.But thats relevant with the item stats tbh.Cause if fox kit was really better than say lvl55 kit then no1 would mind it being more rare.Atm it just doesnt worth the hassle.
3)Lvling speed...Well omg lol.Your aim was to cap server at lvl60 ish and well...u made it...It takes tons of effort to lvl and cause of the above it doesnt worth it.Might as well have 20stats less than some1 and just try tweak your pc instead of lvling.
4)Even though you tried A LOT for this server atm it just...fails.Ppl either too lazy or just dont like it.I dont find it fun.Its too serious and since it doesnt have a usercount of say 30-50ppl i cba'ed geeking it.At a different time perhaps couple years ago it could be a great hit really.

I know you can reply to 1-3 with things like:1)Item stats raise quite a bit at 60+ ,2)I just changed all drops and upped em, 3)lvling in TOK aint THAT hard etc but im pretty sure u cant find an answear for (4).

Your server has some really good sht.I like the concept of low hp for fast fights.I like most of its quests.I like most of the drop files(tho atm it doesnt worth it cause of item stats).I like the gamble/rusteditem idea.

So imo just close the server,rework it,make it a proper HIGH RATE that will attract more ppl(i mean even rebirth and evo had usercount of 40 lol) and relaunch it.

Some ideas for a high rate:
1)Obv higher exp in caves
2)Higher stats on items.Specially the ac/amc.
3)Double item database or even tripple it.Dont be that scared of 1k stat limit.A proper high rate wont hit that for a while.
4)More generous drops and soloable bosses(obv some grp bosses as well).Add exppots in drop files with rarity depending on how much expX they give.(doesnt have to go up to 10x obviously or last over 30mins).
5)Make tao/war caves for lvling which means high hp mobs but loads exp and not that packed.
6)Keep your maps.Most of em are nice really.
7)Add agil/acc/pa/slow/pr/mr orbs.
8)MAKE SERVER FUN

More or less since you have played FH/OS try create a server like these in your way obviously.And i guarantee you a 50+ usercount at least if you make it before a proper server pops up.Just make the server more fun and less serious.Obviously those cant just happen with "patches" etc on current server.

You are 1 of the best gm's atm so give us a good server without caring if it lasts 10yrs or something.

/Mitsos