'bugs' in my files

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
so what are the bugs, issues with my files?
(other then lack of updates, new stuff)

wondering what needs fixing etc, plz whisper me (or msn me)
dont go posting them here lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why not post them here? every1 knows them already

you can use speed cheats, you can stop code 10k to make them super fast

you can use /TD hint screen and any other commands uve added (im sure ppl know more)

stackable items can be duped about a million times by trading, putin 2 in the box, typin -200, cancelin deal, then storing the items (thus saving and dupin em)

cant remmeber any more as havnt used em in over a year, but they are the major 1s i remember

u gonna go back to updating ur files? or gonna give source out to another useless coder like echo and apparntly azura (by useless i mean.. have done nothing with them) lol :x

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Woo get these files updated TD u sexy *******! Poor ben though, spent lots of time on his files for td to make his files better in a day or so just by copying the released bits of code from the other source!!

Go TD

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Woo get these files updated TD u sexy *******! Poor ben though, spent lots of time on his files for td to make his files better in a day or so just by copying the released bits of code from the other source!!

Go TD

Carm down lol

Its good to see your back td, even if its just for a short wile

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Go TD
what lol?

our files are already better than TDs, we made them to TDs standard before addin new stuff, so dunno wot ur on about

we have all his races like tadanga etc lol

and i dont care about ne other files... whos is better or not really, so stop makin urself sound like such a **** :thumbdown:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
So can we expect another TD release in the near future ? if so what you have plans on updating ? :)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sorry, its friday... Forget all that TD you can go now, cya in another 3 years.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Omg!

Wb TD :)
Finally 2.3 might be back in action with updates!

EDIT: Only other problem I find what what people have, is the 1k stat cap.
Its really too low, it needs raising to 5/10k or something so the higher rate 2.3 servers can come back without dying out in a couple of months really.
I think bons pretty much said every bug

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i love how every1 thinks he's just gunna update his files n give them out to every1...

maybe he's planning on makin a new server of his own? due to the monies that can be made from donations i dont blame the chap, id do same if i cud be arsed n had the time.

dont all start having orgasms as u might be disapointed

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol who said he was coming back and/or going to fix up his files and release?

Keep your dicks in your pants.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Guys we know by now the source will never be released and as for updates i dont think you will see them as well, dan had a better set of the 2.3 release and that never got released.

As a few peeps have said dont hold your breath

Iam sure td will let you know if hes going to share anything

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i love how every1 thinks he's just gunna update his files n give them out to every1...

maybe he's planning on makin a new server of his own? due to the monies that can be made from donations i dont blame the chap, id do same if i cud be arsed n had the time.

dont all start having orgasms as u might be disapointed
doubt it, he was offered liek £2000 for his source and refused, said hes not in it for the money

if he does do updates, can bet he wont release stuff liek the 1k stat cap....... as TD hates high rates

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Well the stat cap being raised would be a better thing to improve the files, and hopefully once the bugs are fixed and a few updates are added to the files, it may even gain quite alot more interest on the files being downloaded

But I must add, they are popular already

Status
Not open for further replies.