'bugs' in my files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Lets keep this on track. The original post was for bugs in thedeaths 2.3 files. Anymore off topic posts will see you infracted.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Congrats kyn, td, & celsius.
New LOMCN Researchers/Developers :)

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Congrats kyn, td, & celsius.
New LOMCN Researchers/Developers :)

Not quite...they're in a new usergroup called Coders cos they were moderators for no reason other than the fact they can code.

And that has nothing to do with this thread.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I like to think it was because I was contributing and was active on here a lot, not because I can code, despite what Ben think im sure you wont see him posting "why is matt a mod" like the posts he did towards me. Seems a case of Ben cry Ben get.

As mentioned above only bug I remember was the stacking one, which can be pretty easy to fix.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
I like to think it was because I was contributing and was active on here a lot, not because I can code, despite what Ben think im sure you wont see him posting "why is matt a mod" like the posts he did towards me. Seems a case of Ben cry Ben get.

As mentioned above only bug I remember was the stacking one, which can be pretty easy to fix.
Ben doesn't actually think I should be a mod, and has posted many times asking why we were mods, not just you.

On topic, main issue I saw with TDs files were the exploits with stackable items, probably top priority.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
as sum1 said bowt td not wanting to release code so people cant code cheats in etc., what about the little commands he secretly coded in for his own use? like the /td ones

soon as i found out bowt them, always thought the files were bit suspicious

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
as sum1 said bowt td not wanting to release code so people cant code cheats in etc., what about the little commands he secretly coded in for his own use? like the /td ones

maybe he has a reason for the /td one?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

You mean the ones that were already in the code but he changed the names?

Facts first..

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
The hint screens didnt reveal anything major did they? just some debug messages which is no big deal.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Just coords, mob hp, and some other numbers. Nothing major as you say.

ye but whos to say there isnt other commands coded in tht people dnt know about yet?

just found it a bit sly with the /td thing, put me off the files

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
If no-one knows then its nothing to worry about lol

it is if sum1 spends hours n hours makin a server, the servers up for a year or 2, then TD decides to tell a couple of his m8s about these secret commands and they go totally *** the server over.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
it is if sum1 spends hours n hours makin a server, the servers up for a year or 2, then TD decides to tell a couple of his m8s about these secret commands and they go totally *** the server over.

I pity the fool who spends his life worrying about what "could happen". You don't even know that there are other commands. Furthermore I know that td has removed them now anyway.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
closed

he asked for bug reports

just shows if someone does from lomcn how they get treated

Status
Not open for further replies.