[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Perhaps a private message of what you have seen work, and we will prevent it if it is not already prevented.
-Apocalypse team

why cant i do it public?
a few examples:
- fishing anywhere on a map :p
- scanning for drops/mobs far beyond your visible range
- stealing username and password from anyone in your lan with no efford at all (great for public wifi, cyber cafe, 'friends' comming over, ...)
- stuff like seeing through moonlight and other 'invisible' effects :p

no clue on what else cause these are just some of the mini exploits i found while i was actualy working on various features (aka i didnt exactly try to find them they just show up everywhere lol)

DaNgErOuS

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 14, 2015
i have a question regarding the archer. how strong are they going to be? they seem ridic op on the c files i been playing 1/2 hit almost dead at level 50 plus and now they have a pet also is this going to be balanced

cheers.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
what you guys got planned for your next release/teaser if there will be any before beta..

everything is looking good so far keep it up. :)

/Skibadee

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
How do I go about applying for beta?

Go to the first page of this thread and either like the Facebook page, or put on of the banners in your signature.

For double the chance, do both :)

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
what you guys got planned for your next release/teaser if there will be any before beta..

everything is looking good so far keep it up. :)

/Skibadee

Our next 'kind of' release will be the website, we are currently looking at the design ensuring it is responsive. Looking at a few more days till that which will list all content in currently, ready for the beta testers.

Thank you for the support thus far,

-Apocalypse Team

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Server looks interesting hope to test out something new, good luck!

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Go to the first page of this thread and either like the Facebook page, or put on of the banners in your signature.

For double the chance, do both :)

-Apocalypse Team

Done ty :)

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
You bring out a clever way to advertise your server on these forums... Chronicles make a new forum. Classic.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
You bring out a clever way to advertise your server on these forums... Chronicles make a new forum. Classic.

Thanks, I wouldn't imagine Chronicles would have made their own forum just because of us.

Either way. Lomcn, still attracts loads of people on, and I already know we have gathered enough players to hopefully have a successful High Usercount server.

-Apocalypse Team

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Can I make a suggestion?

Could you perhaps release the download link ahead of time, so that we're not strapped by high user traffic? Same goes for the selected group.

This is, of course assuming that you're creating our accounts for us?

Last edited:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Can I make a suggestion?

Could you perhaps release the download link ahead of time, so that we're not strapped by high user traffic? Same goes for the selected group.

Hi Pottsy,

I understand your frustration, I usually have the same one myself. In reply to your question I can assure you that you will receive the download prior to the BETA launch should you be selected.

-Apocalypse Team

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Can I make a suggestion?

The download for Beta and Live will be available prior to players having access

-Apocalypse Team

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Hi Pottsy,

I understand your frustration, I usually have the same one myself. In reply to your question I can assure you that you will receive the download prior to the BETA launch should you be selected.

-Apocalypse Team

Haha, did not see this! sorry for the same info twice

-Apocalypse Team

ryanp121

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
Its about time a Server really grabbed my eye ,
definitely signing up for beta test and watching the development closely!

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Can I make a suggestion?

this is a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.