Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
tut tut mental!! :P

PS3 and Xbox i always favor over PC's in terms for FPS games.. Its why I didn't like Counter Strike much I guess.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Better graphics, cheaper game, free map packs, easier to control with mouse... etc!

I just don't see why anyone would choose Console over PC... I mean not having a good enough rig fair enough just buy an xbox if you can't be arsed or have the IQ of a glass of water. But if you have the machine get it for the PC lol.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
woop, for those who dont know infinity ward have released a statement saying about all the pirates, apparently loads of people have already been banned for going online with unstealthed games, and those who are playing legitimate copies which were sold early to them are wastin their time ranking up at the moment because they are going to reset the leaderboards/everyones ranks etc a couple of hours before it goes live so that we all start on a level playing field.
i think its a good idea, i already know the layouts of the maps anyway without playing it so roll on monday night ^_^

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
any1 eles gettin one of these ?
orderd 1 last night prefer the white one
but had none left owel

Attachments

• PS3pad.jpg
    PS3pad.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 69

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Better graphics, cheaper game, free map packs, easier to control with mouse... etc!
better graphics - most people wont be running the game on full wich every xbox and ps3 will be doing so were u get better gfxs from???

Cheaper game - no its not at all

Free map packs - ye but if u work it out 10 quid over how many times u will play the maps it works out at less than 1p a time

easier to control - all down to what people have grown up with i never had a pc till 13/14 so i played all FPS on a pad which i feel better using

then u have all the hacks on pc which are/cant be used on the 360/ps3

so just from people abusing hacks makes it worth getting on console

have u never played CSS props 90% of games u join some 1 will be using a hack

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
better graphics - most people wont be running the game on full wich every xbox and ps3 will be doing so were u get better gfxs from???

Actually i'd say most people who run it on a PC will be.

Cheaper game - no its not at all

I think you'll find it is..

Free map packs - ye but if u work it out 10 quid over how many times u will play the maps it works out at less than 1p a time

That's the worst argument i've ever heard. Free > any amount of money... Retard.

hacks on pc

PunkBuster.

Plus, I'm top of most games i'm in and I don't cheat. So either the hacks are crap or nobody uses them.

You can spend all day arguing about this. But CoD was made for the PC, thus it's a better platform for it hands down, like all FPS'.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
lol u go play iton pc then and have aim botsand wall hacks every were

ps PB dose **** all if the hack is undetected

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
As I said, i've never encountered anyone on CoD4 (Let alone WaW) using hacks.

Cry more.

PC > Console.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
thats cuz most people that puse them only use ESP and no recoil which u ur self wont see

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
any1 eles gettin one of these ?
orderd 1 last night prefer the white one
but had none left owel

If you've read the IW forums lately there has been multiple complaints on how these controllers are, if that's the madcatz one anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble there =/, Oh and Jealy unfortunately you won't be getting dedicated servers so in this actual arguement it's Console > PC. If you have an xbox 360 though, congratulations to you. No teamchat anymore however you do have access to a ghost avatar and the Map pack 2 weeks early.

On the arguement of PC is cheaper, it depends where you buy it from i'll be getting my copy for £22-27. <3 Midnight releases from Asda.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Oh and Jealy unfortunately you won't be getting dedicated servers so in this actual arguement it's Console > PC.

I never mentioned ANYTHING about the fact that PC's get dedis. So in this (and most) argument.

PC > Console.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
It's down to induvidual prefrences, i myself have always preferred the pc lay out of keyboard and mouse, give me a controller and i'm crap lol. Also i'd say the graphics are pretty much the same between pc and xbox from what i've noticed from playing cod 4 and wow, I can run the games at full with no lag etc. So for me pc is the best. I'm looking forward to this game and will purchase it in a months time, just a shame i won't be able to play online now as i now using mobile bb lol, mind you i don't lag much playing mir using it lol

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
On the arguement of PC is cheaper, it depends where you buy it from i'll be getting my copy for £22-27. <3 Midnight releases from Asda.

/Czeldabolg
Do you pre-order from Asda, i cant rmember if i read something on it or not. If it's luck in getting it i might try my luck too. And how'd you hear what price it'll be?
Just working in Asda (fun (?)part time uni job) it'll def be worth me getting it there, if its cheaper, andddd i get 10% staff discount.

Oh, and i'll be getting this on the 360 - GT: GoDSnafu. Hit me up if you want a game. Im getting it on the 360 for the sole reason that i have more friends playing it on there, and cheeves for the solo campaign :blushing:
/Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I work in Argos and its released here tomorrow.

Don't know if thats any help.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yeah, Well im sure they do, We have the games, Just need displaying...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well, Preston has them. More than likely Blackburn townsmoor will too.