Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
1. I have my PC plugged into my HD TV as a monitor. Owned?
2. It's true, always has been, always will be.
3. I'd like to see your 2000+ dpi xbox controller.
4. He's saying it happens, not there isn't a way to get around it.
5. See number 4.

PC has punkbuster, Xbox doesn't.

PC > Console.

/end

Its all about personal opinion, personally, i hate playing games on PC unless its AOE or Mir. All others ill play on PS3 =] At least give some acceptance that ps3/ xbox is just as good, there is no reason for it not to be really?.

/TOM

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Oh wow, a screenshot of a spreadsheet.

I'm convinced.

That's the beta results from those that tried the beta event, honestly Jealy i thought you were better than this? tsk tsk.

However it is indeed true that you're now on the same net as console players a.k.a IWnet. You don't get the option to mod anymore, so in all due honesty the only differance you may have is the ability to change the graphics higher or lower.

/Czeldabolg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I play box for cheeves/community. Thats it.

I dont care about the console battle etc.
BUTTTTTTT like 1 day now!!! And 3 1/2hours.

(Im such a loser, and bet i dont even like it after all this hype).

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I play box for cheeves/community. Thats it.

I dont care about the console battle etc.
BUTTTTTTT like 1 day now!!! And 3 1/2hours.

(Im such a loser, and bet i dont even like it after all this hype).

I can imagine all this hype making it better than it seems, however from all the MP videos I have seen so far I love the look and play of it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Going down to get it at midnight, I can't wait! :D

Actually buying 2 copies, one for me & one for my Dad :D

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Got mine early, got delivered this morning :D

Lies!!! Don't make me come and rob you.
8 1/2 hours! AMG.

(Really starting to think im building this up too much)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Argos release it today. Staff can purchase today. Unfortunately, I don't want too.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
loads of people are online and keep telling me stuff i already know about the game grrrr getting antsy now, its irritating that 3 shops in the town centre were selling the game yet the shop i preorder from wont let me have it early and tell me i gotta wait till midnight which means i gotta take 2 of my mates with me because of the risk of being jumped lol

ah well least thers a leaderboard reset so its not like im missing out on much, gonna be on it for the next 24ish hours so if any1 wants to join me add my tag -= SlowestRoadkill :)

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
cba 2 read all this so dunno if someone's mentioned it,

heard Sainsburys selling it for £26:thumbup1:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
cba 2 read all this so dunno if someone's mentioned it,

heard Sainsburys selling it for £26:thumbup1:
i heard that , but i also heard morrisons was selling it for £26 as well but i think, seeing as i work there and my supervisor laughed at me, its all hearsay:thumbdown:
would like to be prooved wrong though makes a pressie im buying for someone a bit cheaper :thumbup1:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Sansinsburys is 26 - was on tele. But not open at midnight (well only 5 stores are)

Asda is supposedly 32, and i get dicount too, but i will find out if so as im off there now.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Sansinsburys is 26 - was on tele. But not open at midnight (well only 5 stores are)

Asda is supposedly 32, and i get dicount too, but i will find out if so as im off there now.
:thumbup2: you sure thats right? ill go get it tomorrow, or atleast see if they've got it

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
just got in got my self the most epic thing ever

got there at 11 waited till 12 then they started selling got to till at half 12 m8 got his wholooks a year or 2 younger than me yet i did was like wtf just waited nly 2 hours and u dont check him but me. thought **** it will go game station had a pre order put was a tenner more.

just as i walked out she came over asking me to come back and she sold it me lol :D :D