Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Re: { Camalot - The Four Heroes 2.6 ++ }

lms not really needed tbh, look at 4h 100+ players and about 5 ppl goto it, its allways good at the start of a server but later on it just gets **** n useless

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

I may as well last man standing. Will make requirements and make many maps.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

I don't really see the fuss about lms, add it for the sake of it but because your servers a med rate then it will bound to get useless eventually for the high level players.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

:) its a good way to compete. Ive never been bored of it really :) its always a nice feature to have. if you get bored of fighting, your just getting bored of the game is all. :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Any progress report on this server? Since you removed the status things on the main post lol

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

It has come to a halt at the moment until my database manager is back on track. Done most things that I can do without a database manager so now we wait.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

It has come to a halt at the moment until my database manager is back on track. Done most things that I can do without a database manager so now we wait.

Who is your db manager?

CBA2POT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

Good luck with your server, will definitely play. I agree with Sonic though, i hate subclasses ;)
Any Eta?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Any ETA? By what I've seen server seems interesting.

G/L.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

The Assassin

This is the fourth hero! The Assassin is built for quick users to get in to the target and slay it fast. The Assassin will have high AC and will run a lot quicker than any other class however there is always a flaw and here it is. The Assassin does not have a lot of AC so you have to be precise with your attacks. However we understand that we can not just give you a character with 24-50 AC at level 50 so we have increased the assassin agility so hopefully you will be able to dodge them attacks.[/CENTER][/FONT]

The part about sins AC/AC makes no sence. Do you mean ACC an AC? Please clear this up..

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010

sub classes just confuse me. lol

server sounds really good, look forward to it coming up will deffo have to give it a try! sorry to hound on you but i cant see this % you keep posting is updated :S

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

The part about sins AC/AC makes no sence. Do you mean ACC an AC? Please clear this up..

I think he means High AC, Low Acc, and High Agility....Although it's usually low everything, bu considering he's removed some of the big and damaging spells of the Assassins, i suppose it balances out...could be interesting, i'll be looking forward to it.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

I think he means High AC, Low Acc, and High Agility....Although it's usually low everything, bu considering he's removed some of the big and damaging spells of the Assassins, i suppose it balances out...could be interesting, i'll be looking forward to it.

The skills of Assassin are fairly different to some servers but most are the same. For example the Spell Dark Body summons a clone of you and explodes within seconds. Use it wisely because it has a delay. Some Assassin skills will not be on this server e.g. Back stab because we feel it is over powered.
just to let ppl know... considering his using my files
i didn't even code back stab and thats not even a official skill , its a custom skill on four herous(ben server) lol

anyways server sounds ace , i like your ideas and how you managed stuff ^^
g/l i will log on it

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Yes I am just letting people know because a lot of people from four heroes will be playing my server.

The assassin on this server is aimed to be for people with precision. Get in kill it without being hit. Get hit you will loose a lot of HP due to lack of ac but you will kill it faster than any other class due to high dc.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

Yes I am just letting people know because a lot of people from four heroes will be playing my server.

The assassin on this server is aimed to be for people with precision. Get in kill it without being hit. Get hit you will loose a lot of HP due to lack of ac but you will kill it faster than any other class due to high dc.

very nice this is how assassin is ment to be

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool

will be giving this a shot ... hopefully its up soon as theres aload of ppl waiting for a server to come up, keep up the good work

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

if this server comes online any time soon it will already attract 50 users w8in for a decent server to pop online

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

if this server comes online any time soon it will already attract 50 users w8in for a decent server to pop online

Have to agree lol, Ice's forum and all the advertisements are locked and basically stopping us voicing our opinions and any chance to get updates (Not that we got them anyway lol), so no rush but if your quick you gain a nice user base to jump start you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.