can anyone tell me whats wrong here

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Rhys2002 said:
You might think i'm daft saying this but try a different loginsvr as yours isnt registering on the gamegate.

I say this because on the picture both gates are open, and the one on the right should close as soon as the loginsrv and gamegate are run, and it should even shut without a regserver running.

If people dont believe me i'll post a picture to prove it.

ps I'd stick to regserver, safer then 3in1

The second gate icon on DevilSouls server never closes and the reg servers still connect up fine

And theres only one 1.4 LoginSrv, an english one and a chinese one Both excatly the same

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
So does anyone have any idea whats wrong here?
ill try deleting the files and starting again

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Again only thing i can think of is wrong m2server.dll

The m2server should be showing that its trying to connect to the reg server rather than just having [] in the title bar

The only time I experienced a problem like that was when The m2server.dll did not match up to the M2server.exe

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
ffs stupid m2server is showing a heap of maps i dont have, which didnt come up last time

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
That would also prob explain why it wont try to connect Chances are it has said it before and you just aint noticed

The m2server wont run if there are major errors like Missing maps or messed up DB's

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
mm well ive sorted the map problem but it has been saying something about an npc file. Ill try deleting that once i find out why the doors wont open lol

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
ok ive found out why my doors wont open and maybe its the cause of the black screen aswell, theres no selgate now that ive reinstalled the offline files i got. It turns out theres no selgate in that files and i have been using the one i got from other server files which ive deleted now. Wud it matter if i was using a different selgate then?

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
lol its not cos of the map folder. i had one before i reinstalled the files. but i got the map folder and selgate from other server files because i just extracted them into the same folder. So where can i get a selgate for an offline server?

Upvote 0

Mckimmie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2003
ok ok i got it sorted, its just my gamegate that isnt connecting.
anyone think they could upload their folder for me please?

Upvote 0