Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
server will be back up just need to sort my server out with some more memory, will be run on a 8 meg conn not sure at moment on up date will keep informed.

Darksoul

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
take then dum ass 2x exp scrolls out they suck wat feked server up 2 start off with

n niss unblock me u nub or ill pk u :|

/3D

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
update for you all,

my server is up and running just sorting ports which is starting to bug the crap out of me, and haveing a slight issue with the gamegate so getting there slowly not sure when will be public as i want to check how much mem im gona need and put some new things in.

cheers Darksoul

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
another update,

crusade is back online and is back in beta test as there is a lot of work being done and adding new areas etc,

server is being run on an 8 meg con the char database is still running with old and new chars this will be wiped once im happy with my servers performance and the development. so enjoy there may be from time to time some lagg that will be server development just to let you know the server is not used as a home pc it shares my monitor via a kvm switch.

on another note Niss will be uploading some patches for me as we go on
and is not taking an active role in the server as he is doing other things.

also i will only be posting on the crusadeserver forums once server is live.

DarkSoul

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
this has to be one of the crapist server's tbh i no u lot might think different but this is what i think when i first started it wasnt to bad but now its just been added stuff what people wanted nothing what he want's he need's togo back to the drawing board n start again scrap everthing and redo it all.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
daneo1989 said:
this has to be one of the crapist server's tbh i no u lot might think different but this is what i think when i first started it wasnt to bad but now its just been added stuff what people wanted nothing what he want's he need's togo back to the drawing board n start again scrap everthing and redo it all.

ok you have your opinion thats fine,

but try reading above again and you will see that things are changeing and most servers you will find that they have update and what are they if not changeing a map if not an area so change is gona happen.

and things are gona be taken out which we think should not be in there
all i can say to you is hold ya horses until all the work is done then slag the post k

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
daneo1989 said:

if its one of the crappiest and you seem to think that you what a crap server is, why dont you make one and release one that is better ?......

also the server is going to change a fair bit, bits and bobs will be removed, bits and bobs will be added.

and next time if you dont have anything good to say about the server other then "this is one of the crappiest servers" then dont even bother posting here as its just pointless, a more constructive post would of been better for example " i think that .... needs to be added " or " maybe you could remove this and add that to make it better" instead of statements that put people off even considering playing the server, or was that what you were trying to achieve by your post in the first place ?

Last edited:

BlueJade

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 22, 2006
A wipe would be a good idea it wont take to long b4 we can get bk to the lvl's we was :)
I hope dark and co change the drop's and remove double exp sholl's looking forward to the new map's.
Gl with it and see you soon

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
serv is up and running in beta test mode (there will be a char wipe before serv goes live), there will be a few reboots as more and more things are added,

logging in is a bit wierd because its behind a router it may take a few attempts to get ingame, just keep trying and you will get online

latest exe in my siggy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.