Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
tbfh ur gonna lose sht loads of ppl my self i can say *** tht no way am i starting all over again to get a 160 warrior when it prb just go down n then 2 3 weeks l8a come bk have to do it again.... g/l with server

/Clipper

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
-Mace- said:
tbfh ur gonna lose sht loads of ppl my self i can say *** tht no way am i starting all over again to get a 160 warrior when it prb just go down n then 2 3 weeks l8a come bk have to do it again.... g/l with server

/Clipper

its not like its gona take you ong to get back to 100
and this way we can sort some needed issues out from the start
as char wipe should have been done before.

and as for server going down well unless my server goes up in smoke then i cant see that happenig.plus i have 8 meg just sitting here playing with it self and a server that has no monitor apart from then one it shares with my pc.

so all in all server will up as long as pos apart from acts of god and all that stuff or reboots which may be a few to start with.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
wanabee said:
its not like its gona take you ong to get back to 100
and this way we can sort some needed issues out from the start
as char wipe should have been done before.

and as for server going down well unless my server goes up in smoke then i cant see that happenig.plus i have 8 meg just sitting here playing with it self and a server that has no monitor apart from then one it shares with my pc.

so all in all server will up as long as pos apart from acts of god and all that stuff or reboots which may be a few to start with.

with a char wipe i see bout 25% coming bk if ur lucky tbh
n ye it took long enuff to get a warr 160+ 4 months around tth so **** wasteing my time doing it again

n im guesssing its gonna b a wizz server still as taos got there mass attk n warrs still have h/m which is sht to mass tb n w.e tht tao attk is we gonna get left out again?

/Clipper

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
-Mace- said:
with a char wipe i see bout 25% coming bk if ur lucky tbh
n ye it took long enuff to get a warr 160+ 4 months around tth so **** wasteing my time doing it again

n im guesssing its gonna b a wizz server still as taos got there mass attk n warrs still have h/m which is sht to mass tb n w.e tht tao attk is we gonna get left out again?

/Clipper

ok i have given the playes the option to come on the server even though it is not ready and use the exisiting char and all you can do is moan so tuff exe will be changed and not released until server is stable and all patches installed and tested and char DB wiped.

And zid try reading a few pages at a time and you will see in a reply that crusade is back in beta so no suprise that a server will from time to time go down!!

blimy that was hard to find

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Yesterday 08:04 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 454872" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>koni</TD><TD class=alt2>serv is up and running in beta test mode (there will be a char wipe before serv goes live), there will be a few reboots as more and more things are added,

logging in is a bit wierd because its behind a router it may take a few attempts to get ingame, just keep trying and you will get online

latest exe in my siggy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Hi this is ant kevs m8. gtta admit tht yh bit pissed tht ther bein a char wipe bt if it needs 2 b dun it needs 2 b dun. Jus wondered tho will ther b nethin for previous playaz tht stil cum bk 2 the server????

Status
Not open for further replies.