Crystal Server creator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
I am the creator of the old Crystal server.
How may i help?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Wrong forum :P

CrystalServer hasn't been seen for almost two years. The team were members here, but they've long since gone.

/Leo

So its taken you until retirement to finally end up in the best part of the forum.

Seeing as you are not against me anymore, have intelligence, and are not duty bound to help idiots and morons pague the forums, then I have to, by my own ruling offer you a place in part of "Team:Atomic" You have 7 days to accept the offer via post, MSN, or Private Message. Should you not wish to join, then no action is required as after 7 days, the offer automatically expires.

If you wish to join at a later date then you may formally apply to do so, although if this is the case, then members of T:A must agree your admission on a majority vote. If you do decide to join then a small amount of information may be PM'ed to you about T:A.

Normally this entire process takes part privately, but this particular case can prove we are not entirely biased, and also, it will probably enable us to laugh in the face of some of the "lesser beings" that inhabit this area.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Wrong forum :P

CrystalServer hasn't been seen for almost two years. The team were members here, but they've long since gone.

/Leo

Well actually it is :P !
Its not about the server as such but I wanted to inform him of something just in case he's missed it. He probably knows anyway.

I am the creator of the old Crystal server.

How may i help?

Are you ?
Your name doesn't seem to ring any bells. For some reason I thought it was an American. Probably complete rubbish lol.

Anyway, it was only to say that the domain name had expired and if its ever wanted again, it'll need renewing.

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Are you ?
Your name doesn't seem to ring any bells. For some reason I thought it was an American. Probably complete rubbish lol.

Anyway, it was only to say that the domain name had expired and if its ever wanted again, it'll need renewing.
No he is not. Next time you should request "no spam" on your thread so his kind of people won't be post on it.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
No he is not. Next time you should request "no spam" on your thread so his kind of people won't be post on it.

Okies !
Well, without any more Spam, can someone "in the know" pass on the fact about the domain name.
The only reason I mentioned it is because I had it in my Favourite list and just happened to click on it and saw the site was gone.

Thanks.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LOL my kind of people.
You make me chuckle.

But not in a way you should be proud of.
Gouge your eyes out? thanks.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
LOL my kind of people.
You make me chuckle.

But not in a way you should be proud of.
Gouge your eyes out? thanks.
Do you have like, your own personality? or you just copy whatever atomicide does? just wondering.

@atomicide
You really should grow up and learn the importance of rules, I really hope that one day you will see how much they are important. ofc a 24 (?) years old that didn't found it out yet... maybe you never will. I just hope you will suffer from it.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Do you have like, your own personality? or you just copy whatever atomicide does? just wondering.

@atomicide
You really should grow up and learn the importance of rules, I really hope that one day you will see how much they are important. ofc a 24 (?) years old that didn't found it out yet... maybe you never will. I just hope you will suffer from it.

I hope you learn the importance of being a failure, then again your like 12 years old now and still haven't realised your one.

Status
Not open for further replies.