Current mir state?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Just wondering what is the average usercount on servers now, the popular servers like 3H and whatever else is popular now, i have an urge to work on Frozen again ^^

It would still be none donations if i finished it! it was going to be before when i was working on it!

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Unless you supply something amazing, which most servers don't at the moment. Your going to get 10-15 at peak. If you supply users with a decent, well thought, not going to get boring within a week server then you will get users from 0-100 peak.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Just wondering what is the average usercount on servers now, the popular servers like 3H and whatever else is popular now, i have an urge to work on Frozen again ^^

It would still be none donations if i finished it! it was going to be before when i was working on it!

3H is only pulling in about 70 users.

Supreme peaked at 33.

Few people scattered around other **** servers.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Mir is dead or near dead. It also doesn't help when you get dickheads like Poz.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Unless you supply something amazing, which most servers don't at the moment. Your going to get 10-15 at peak. If you supply users with a decent, well thought, not going to get boring within a week server then you will get users from 0-100 peak.

every1 loves frozen :p and im surealot of people will probably come bk to play it

get it done and up tbh lee ive been on and seen wt its likeand ilove it

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Mir's been a state for past 3 years, the only files work a **** in a leaky bucket are three heroes, and unfortuantly the people who possess them files are all brain dead, i mean wtf was running through there heads when they released three heroes, ive seen limp dicks fall quicker than that peice of ****.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Mir's been a state for past 3 years, the only files work a **** in a leaky bucket are three heroes, and unfortuantly the people who possess them files are all brain dead, i mean wtf was running through there heads when they released three heroes, ive seen limp dicks fall quicker than that peice of ****.

Yet you was happy to donate.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Next time you play SC with me and Ben we gunna turn on you!

ThreeHeroes peaks at around 70 nowadays.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Next time you play SC with me and Ben we gunna turn on you!

ThreeHeroes peaks at around 70 nowadays.

u 2 never play sc with me :-( + bens mad at me because i keep slating 3heroes, what did he exspect releasing that..seriously? lol

the UC speaks for itself, peaking at 70? FH had a UC of 120+ before 3heroes came out, you've lost about 50-60 regular players lol. 1/3 of your usercount.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
u 2 never play sc with me :-( + bens mad at me because i keep slating 3heroes, what did he exspect releasing that..seriously? lol

the UC speaks for itself, peaking at 70? FH had a UC of 120+ before 3heroes came out, you've lost about 50-60 regular players lol. 1/3 of your usercount.

You don't even play mir anymore, you know nothing!