Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Got a warning Re: Triple posting after requesting information. Rules MUST be followed, I agree, but then again, what is the point in a "Community Network" if no-one is willing to make it a community and share.

Cyas all...

Cya on Sting if you want me.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The Beginning of the End ;)

dummy.jpg

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
tbh i understand mick perfectly i got loads of warnings...some of them i dont think they where given corectly but then again its the mods decision we cant do anything ahh well sorry to see u go m8

Forbidden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2007
It's a shame to see a good member of LOMCN go. he was loyal and always shared information.

I got a warning worth 11 points. now cmon wtf

Speak on MSN mick.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
whats the point if they warn you and give you no points i mean they should give you 3 or something instead of 0 couse your more likely to do it again.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
a warning was issued by me for triple posting, i issued a warning as you had not breached the rules before so i did not infract you with points it was just a gentle reminder of the rules of the forums, dont take it personally and quit over a warning abit ott imo.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
whats the point if they warn you and give you no points i mean they should give you 3 or something instead of 0 couse your more likely to do it again.

We have a questions and complaints section, if you feel that theres an idea you would like implimenting to the forums, or if you feel a LOMCN procedure needs correcting.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
tbh i understand mick perfectly i got loads of warnings...some of them i dont think they where given corectly but then again its the mods decision we cant do anything ahh well sorry to see u go m8
So true lol idabiga u better add me to msn now boy i never got a chance to speak to you properly, i hope you reconsider i think we'v all been on the wrong side of these quick minded decisions and as Demonic says were a dwindling community losding someone as knowledgeable as you would be horrific to the Mir 3 side of Lomcn as apart from you theres like Chimera and thats it lol.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i will add u also if its ok

and i remember me that i was banned also one time for realy lilcrap mhh and i see it like some other u allways had help and had give more as usefull tips its stupid to warn or ban ppl that are help the total community.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
are you serious ?

so your suggesting that preferential treatment is to be given to surtain members of the forums ? even if they breach a rule ?

if thats the case then that would be bloody daft, to me it doesnt matter if you have been on this forum for 5 mins or 5 years if you breach a forum rule then you will be warned or infracted,

a warning was issued it was only a warning not an infraction i chose that avenue because of the length of time idab has been on lomcn i will not just pretend i dont see things just because of people sharing things for other users if i was prepared to do that then why on earth would i want or even be a mod on here ?

if someone wants to leave over a warning then thats up to them its just a bit silly imo and well over the top.

if you have a complaint, suggestion or you want to contest the warning i suggest you use the complaints section of the forum.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Look at mine :
Latest Infractions Received Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
redcard_small.gif
Private 14-08-2007 01:26 AM 13-09-2007 01:26 AM 5 Knowingly flouted a rule Kaori
redcard_small.gif
Private 28-06-2007 11:52 PM Expired 5 Knowingly flouted a rule Kaori
redcard_small.gif
[Avenge] Mir3.55 26-05-2007 11:27 PM Expired 5 Knowingly flouted a rule Kaori
redcard_small.gif
Private 28-01-2007 03:45 PM Expired 5 General spamming Kaori
yellowcard_small.gif
Private 26-11-2006 12:11 AM Expired 0 General spamming Kaori
i can complain all i want nowt is going to be done lol

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
There is a Very Simple Mod for Vbulletin which stops double posting - end of.
This mod would then stop a rule been needed and mods searching for the people offending this rule, I mentioned this lots of times and it has been ignored.

I can see what he was trying to do and that was Bump the topic, they are spaced days apart - so how is this breaking any rules?? I agree to Leave over somethign this silly is daft but each to there own..

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
There is a Very Simple Mod for Vbulletin which stops double posting - end of.
This mod would then stop a rule been needed and mods searching for the people offending this rule, I mentioned this lots of times and it has been ignored.

I can see what he was trying to do and that was Bump the topic, they are spaced days apart - so how is this breaking any rules?? I agree to Leave over somethign this silly is daft but each to there own..
In some cases double posting is need for instance server advertisements section, but as for everything else totally agreed, i have recieved silly warnings for similar things and no im noit saying give preferential treatment because that is wrong wht i am saying is mods shoul or should be allowed to use there own initiative, its shoudlt be written double posting is a warning, more like uneccesary double posting should be a warning or stronger.

A complaints mod would be of better use so if people have a problem with a post they can directly complain whilst referring to that post, i think alot of things are overlooked due to 'nothing will be done' attitude which i also have.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
lol dont worrie about it i've got warning from kaori few times for pointless things,

kaori seems 2 hand out warnings like pancakes on pancake day,

I asked if server was down
[Avenge] Mir3.55 24-07-2007 02:11 AM 20-01-2008 01:11 AM 0 General spamming Kaori

lol didnt get an answer after 3-4 days so asked again
N/A 12-06-2007 12:32 AM 08-12-2007 11:32 PM 5 Double Posting Kaori

Status
Not open for further replies.